Password In...

Friday will be the absolute last day to get in on this offer..... KEEP THOSE NAMES COMING. PsychoZ I've added you to the list.

Talked to Mike last night. Should have it by Monday or Tuesday. Thanks to all.
cool.gif

Looks like this is coming together.... If anyone has questions or comments post up here. Friday is the last day to make payment arrangements with Mike. I know some of the folks here have used Paypal and others worked something out with Mike. Please, give Mike a call ASAP and finalize your purchase arrangements through him. Looking forward to seeing some pic's of everyones installs. Can't wait to blaze the night sky with the new HID set-up.....
biggrin.gif

I know I reserved 2 kits but I talked to Mike and he convinced me only to get one. He told me if anything ever happens to give him a call and he would make it right...
biggrin.gif
I paid through Paypal yesterday(Wed) so I should get it early next week...
cool.gif
Can't wait to get the kit installed...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

how difficult will this be to install, I have no idea of what I am getting, all I know is I will have brighter lights. someone throw me a freakin bone here

I know I reserved 2 kits but I talked to Mike and he convinced me only to get one. He told me if anything ever happens to give him a call and he would make it right...
biggrin.gif
 I paid through Paypal yesterday(Wed) so I should get it early next week...
cool.gif
 Can't wait to get the kit installed...
biggrin.gif
Hey don't sweat the small stuff... I put a ? next to the additional kits anyone was looking at getting. This away it wasn't really counted. Glad things are going to work out for you and save you some bling... Can't wait to get these all set up.

biggrin.gif

how difficult will this be to install, I have no idea of what I am getting, all I know is I will have brighter lights.  someone throw me a freakin bone here
Not going to be tuff at all.... When the kits come in we will put together a pictorial on how to install....

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106875244 -->

These are the members I have not gotten any response from. Hey guys post up or PM me and let me know you got the password please. Even if you've changed your mind please PM me. I won't post up any names of members who have changed their mind... Just don't want to hold up the group buy on anyone whose had a change of heart. Thanks again to everyone who made the list..... Ks
1. purplefalcon *
2. zukracer *
4. busapilot911 *
5. ridercoach *
8. BA BUSA *
10 Dezzy7 *
11 boosz *
12 mzrsq *
I will remove the names as I hear from you....

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106932228 -->

I got your password the day you sent it, thanks. Sorry I didnt get back to you, I sent my payment to Mike overnight mail yesterday, I'm going with the 5000K bulb because that is the one Chris Espree recommended. Chris is doing some extensive work for me and I value his opinion.

Boy I sure hope everyone gets in on this deal. I'm squared away with mine. Talked to Mike and he seems to be a pretty cool and stand-up guy. Thanks Ks, Rhythm, and Icemann for the hook-up...
cool.gif

These are the members I have not gotten any response from. Hey guys post up or PM me and let me know you got the password please. Even if you've changed your mind please PM me. I won't post up any names of members who have changed their mind... Just don't want to hold up the group buy on anyone whose had a change of heart. Thanks again to everyone who made the list..... Ks
1. purplefalcon *
2. zukracer *
4. busapilot911 *
5. ridercoach *
8. BA BUSA *
10 Dezzy7 *
11 boosz *
12 mzrsq *
I will remove the names as I hear from you....
Sorry KS..........PM'd ya.
All squared away and waiting

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106953525 -->

Just got mine a few minutes ago, very impressive, I digs
cool.gif
, I will most likely install them either tomorrow, or later on tonight. I'll take some pics & keep you fellas posted. Once again, BIG THANKS to KS, Rythm, Ice, XenonKing& Everyone else who made this possible

KS I got your PM and called Mike 1/26. Its a done deal all paid and on the way. Thanks Rich
wink.gif

KS I got your PM and called Mike 1/26. Its a done deal all paid and on the way. Thanks Rich[/QUOTE]

1. purplefalcon *
2. zukracer *
4. busapilot911 *
5. ridercoach *
10 Dezzy7 *
11 boosz *
12 mzrsq *

Good deal,Rich !

1. purplefalcon *
2. zukracer *
5. ridercoach *
10 Dezzy7 *
11 boosz *

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107008840 -->

Sorry guys, been away from the computer for a few days. I spoke with Mike yesterday and got mine all ordered. I also went with the 5K version. Thanks for setting this up for us. I cant wait to "see the light."

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THIS POST IS DEAD....</span>

PLEASE POST HID KIT QUESTIONS,CONCERNS, ETC... IN THE POST TITLED "PING GROUP BUY MEMBERS"

Back