Bike Week Myrtle Beach

I am going this year! Tired of all the stories! Going to see for myself! Begged the wife to go, she does want to so I am on my on. (Good I want have to baby sit now. She doesn't ride! LOL) I booked me three nights at the Marriott on the Dunes. I hope that is not to far away.

I figure it is like anything else! There are going to be good and bad people no matter where you go, you just have to handle yourself and your business!

I've been planning on this trip since last year. I have had a great time spring and fall rally 05. We will be there by the 17 at check in(maybe 15th don't know)Been staying at the Eldorado on ocean blvd. 4 nights around 260.00 divided x2 not bad.one night last spring it was raining not much riding everyone on the floor had a balcony party. it was a blast.I might be riding my harley but either way I refuse to trailer. It isn't a trailer rally it is a m/c rally.

I would love to check it out, but our trip to busa bash the end of April will be my only trip out east this year. Hope you guys have a great time!

smile.gif

Nah, I remember the time when if you were on a bike, there were no rooms available. It didn't matter how many reservations you had, there were no rooms. We went down once as a member of the Blue Knights, cops for those who don't know. Desk clerk told us to leave or he'd call the cops. About 4 of us laid our badge cases on the desk and told him we were the cops. We got the rooms we had reserved that he'd just told us weren't available any longer. The worst was, the whole town had this mindset. I avoid Myrtle Beach for this reason. I'd just as soon go on south to Fl.

Dan

Back