Myrtle Beach

Just made my reservations for Myrtle Beach, Black Bike Week, May 22 thru 26...

If anyone is going and is interested here is the info on the hotel where "STUNNAH, Whoa and The Great One" will be staying:

Caravelle Resort Hotel & Villa
6900 N. Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

1-800-548-0893

Executive Suite Rm. $166 per night + tax
4 night minimum
Working real hard on this one Stunnah. I will only do it if the other guys I ride with do it. Two of the guys I ride with recently purchased a 26ft. horse trailer and converted it where it holds bikes in the rear and sleeping quarters up front. Not sure exactly how far they have gotten with the project. We have been discussing making the trip, but I won't put that many miles on my Suburban in one year. I wouldn't feel too comfortable making the trip alone, but who knows? I usually roll "solo" anyway. I'll be gettin' back with ya on it soon though.

P.S. Hey man, I'm glad to see you back in good spirits and putting your focus back where it's supposed to be.

B.C.

P.S. Hey man, I'm glad to see you back in good spirits and putting your focus back where it's supposed to be.
[/QUOTE]

Appreciate that Bacharles and others...Sometimes we get caught up in things that don't matter...
smile.gif

[/QUOTE]

Appreciate that Bacharles and others...Sometimes we get caught up in things that don't matter...
smile.gif

Stunnah, I will definitely be there. Sleep Inn Waccamaw - $49 a night, but i booked rooms in August of last year. I always book them in advance to get the cheap rate, figuring I can always cancel if something comes up. 5miles out on 501,24 hour security, and when you want to get out of the crowd and chill you got room to do it and you can take the back road up to Atlantic Beach, which is quicker than the main route.. Assuming that you know the difference between Myrtle Beach, N. Myrtle Beach, and Atlantic Beach.

As for pics .............................. I'm pleading the fifth.

By the way is this your first trip down???

Stunnah, I will definitely be there. Sleep Inn Waccamaw - $49 a night, but i booked rooms in August of last year. I always book them in advance to get the cheap rate, figuring I can always cancel if something comes up. 5miles out on 501,24 hour security, and when you want to get out of the crowd and chill you got room to  do it and you can take the back road up to Atlantic Beach, which is quicker than the main route.. Assuming that you know the difference between Myrtle Beach, N. Myrtle Beach, and Atlantic Beach.

As for pics .............................. I'm pleading the fifth.

By the way is this your first trip down???
Yep...This will be our first trip there...But the others that we're hooking up with have been a couple of years...You got the hook up on the rooms...
smile.gif

dezzy7 I'll provide cell phone number's the closer it gets to the date just in case a nimber changes or something...How many will there be in your group?
rock.gif

HEY GUYS,
I LIVE IN NC AND I AM THINKING OF GOING FOR A DAY OR TWO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. BUT I HAVE TO ASK A QUESTION. I NOTICED THAT THE BIKE WEEK FOR SPORT BIKES IS CALLED "BLACK" BIKE WEEK. ARE FAST BIKE LOVIN WHITE BOYS NOT ALLOWED?

HEY GUYS,
I LIVE IN NC AND I AM THINKING OF GOING FOR A DAY OR TWO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. BUT I HAVE TO ASK A QUESTION. I NOTICED THAT THE BIKE WEEK FOR SPORT BIKES IS CALLED "BLACK" BIKE WEEK. ARE FAST BIKE LOVIN WHITE BOYS NOT ALLOWED?
red yellow black white orange brown or green... this is america, land of the free... no need to segragate, just appreciate..

HEY GUYS,
red yellow black white orange brown or green... this is america, land of the free... no need to segragate, just appreciate..
Hey I've never been either I might not be welcomed...So come on down and we'll be unwelcomed together...
smile.gif

I would love to come but I can't get clearence from the war dept (wife) I got clearence for Laguna Seca and Laconia Bike Weeks . alot of my friends from NJ go every year look for East Coast Bad Boyz.You can check the website www.blackbikeweek.com to see past years events.

Nobody has said anything about Kappa in Galveston yet.........what's the deal? I know this is the Black Bike Week thread but if I remember correctly, Kappa is before Myrtle. Kappa is in March-April.

Nobody has said anything about Kappa in Galveston yet.........what's the deal?  I know this is the Black Bike Week thread but if I remember correctly, Kappa is before Myrtle.  Kappa is in March-April.
I can't make that one...Got to much money tied up in the mc ss...And all the other "BENJAMINS" are in the Myrtle Beach fund...
wink.gif

Ok let me clear this thing up... Myrtle beach is home and sponsor of TWO bike rallies.

BIKE WEEK
Early May, and i need to double check the dates Is BIKE WEEK. traditionally a Harley event but more sports bike riders are dropping in on it. ITs fairly new on the bike scene but has gained alot of props and grown fast. Somewhere around 100,000+

BLACK BIKE WEEKEND ok this kicks off the wednesday before memorial day, and is a Major sportbikes event but any bike is welcome. It Originally was started by a black bike club from Atlantic beach 20 yrs ago. Since then it has become a multicultural event were everyone is welcome to come and ryde or party. Overwhelming majority will be Black riders, but I've never seen or heard of any racial problems. And typically you everyone just rolling together and partying together just as with any other rally. The dates are MAy 21-26. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED 100,000- 150,000 + TYPICALLY

South Beach Miami --This is a fairly new event that really jumped off a couple of years ago as far as being a bike event, I've heard its growing tremendously fast on the bikers schedule of events. It occurs Memorial Day Weekend, large multicultural gathering. I can get the numbers but I want to say its in the neighborhood of 200,000 people partying on the beach as for bikers in that crowd I'll have to check with my people down that way.

I hit a good number of events, and usually travel solo since I basically work for myself and am free to travel. And I've never had a problem at any event I've gone to (not counting the speeding tickets lol)

Hope this helps

As for room hook-ups, naw I've just learned to book my room in the fall of the year before the event-I can always cancel if something comes up, and its typically a whole lot less. And when you are trying to make a lot of events you gotta save the $$$$.

By the way you guys familiar with DC and Philly's Bike rallies???

Hey BUSAHEAD since you're right up the street from me once the weather warms up we can roll down to Myrtle Beach one friday or saturday and roll back sunday.. About a 3 hour ride one way.

Holla at me I'm in Durham

Back