Myrtle Beach

DEZZY,
THAT SOUNDS COOL. JUST NEED NOTICE. NOT SELF EMPLOYED. AND I AM MARRIED. BUT A VERY UNDERSTANDING AND BIKE RIDING WIFE. SO IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

Cool I know i will be riding the first week of march. my bike is being chromed and i pick it up the 2nd of march, i'm gonna call the guy and see if he thinks it will be ready any sooner, but the GROUNDHOG says 6 more weeks of winter :-(

Hey Stunnah,
I will be there with a couple of my firefighter buds. Just look for the TN tag with TWISTIT on it. Hope to see you and the rest of the guys.
Twistit
devil.gif

Here it is...
Here is WHAT Stunnah?
rock.gif
Man, you had me lookin' for pics and stuff. I'm gonna put Myrtle Beach on my itinerary for next year (If God says the same...). Would like to hook up with ya, and possibly some others and have a good ol' time. Money is tied up in Laguna for this year. Wasn't able to make the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston because the frame is out being polished as we speak. Bike should be complete and back together sometime next week.

Brian

i am planning on stopping at myrtle beach on my way to road atlanta and was wondering if there was anyone up north that i could hook up and ride down with. Hope to leave maine on the 12 - 13th

Back