Myrtle Beach

I'll be there for both bike weeks; probably for one day of each. I know that a bunch of the guys on here are going also.

Ill be at the Atlantic Beach one.

I went to the fall bash. It was a big let down, but I prefer riding than standing around and looking/talking about bikes.

I will be in myrtle for the entire week 19th thry 27th. pm me if your gonna be down there so we can hook up and do you flying on the 501...

For all thats attending.... What day you gettin there and where are you staying? I am will be in cherry grove..

Lets start a contact list, so we all can hook up while were down there.. every one can email there email and cell phone number. only the folks who added there name to the list will reveive the list. my email is robbusa@gmail.com. we are throwing parties and get togethers all week starting monday night. so let me know if this sounds like something you want to do..

prolly gunna be there for the whole event w/some RR fam.-not sure where we're stayin yet meetn this sat. should get things nailed down then.
beerchug.gif

I am going to try and make it. So many thing to do so little weekends and work always seems to get in the way

Back