Myrtle Beach

prolly gunna be there for the whole event w/some RR fam.-not sure where we're stayin yet meetn this sat. should get things nailed down then.
beerchug.gif
holla at me Big D you know I will be down there family, I think we going down about 25 members
super.gif

I will be there on the 22-26 and staying at the palace again.
beerchug.gif
My wife is not to happy about it though
argue.gif
oh well

it would be nice if we could hook up for just a few minutes to take a group pic 23,24,and the 25 that would be sweet

Well if y'all want to meet up, we could do something on the 24th near N. Myrtle (it'll be way to crowded in s. Myrtle. Anyone know of a good meeting place? All that comes to mind for me is barefoot landing.

I will be there from the 22nd through the 26th. Barefoot landing is good or Colonial Mall, which is the old Briarcliff Mall in NMB.

sounds good.. Let's just say, barefoot Landing.. 2pm.. Saturday the 24th.. then we could catch a bite to eat at the restaurant.. T-Bonz I think is the name of it.

I'll be in Myrtle for bike week from the 19th-25th with a bunch of people from another forum. Mike (MPD) may come down.

Exxactly.. park near the group of Busa's in front of T-Bonz Gill and Grill.. nice place for lunch.. We'll all try to meet there around 2pm on the 24th (those of us who aren't too hungover from Friday night), and take a few pics with the bikes.. then get a big table for us to have a quick lunch. Right after that I'm goin' bungee jumping!

how about a hayabusa.org shirt with a big kanji symbol on the back

my cell is 856 278 0038

I'll try to remember to wear my Org shirt too.. or my Busa Bash shirt.. My cell is 678-523-6588 - Hit me up if you can't find the place.

Count me in
cool.gif
22-26 Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort or Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel

Back