Black Bike Week, Myrtle Beach

1BadAssBusa

Registered
Anyone been to BBW in Myrtle Beach, SC? I'm looking to go this Memorial Day weekend for my first time. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay at? I'll be towing my bike down on a trailer. Are there certain places that are biker-friendly?

Most places are biker friendly. The PoPo aren't too nice though. It is pretty fun actually. Just WATCH YOUR SHID at all times!! Sleep in shifts with your buddies if you have to but...WATCH YOUR SHID!!! It will get gone in a heartbeat!!

GSXRFANN is correct, watch YO SHID. A club with 15 members went down, only 12 bikes came back. One the PoPo impounded and 2 the clientel helped themselves to. Don't go along and definitely sleep in shifts, unless you can hang for 72 hours without sleep. Because if you not looking you will be like these two ICONS when it comes to your bike.

bluegrab.gif
eek2.gif

Can a skinny white boy like me go?

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 11 2007,11:47) Can a skinny white boy like me go?

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
laugh.gif
Wag...

Sounds like it's the time to get a hotel room, first floor, outside access and park the bikes inside!
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,09:50)

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
laugh.gif
Wag...

Sounds like it's the time to get a hotel room, first floor, outside access and park the bikes inside!
cool.gif
I've been known to sleep on top of the parked bike with the alarm set gun in hand across my chest . . . .

biggrin.gif
guns.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

This not so skinny white boy attended a few years ago. I stayed in North Myrtle Beach.
beerchug.gif

North of the tracks? Bet the food is better on the other side.

Yum.

SHOCKED.gif

--Wag--

There are plenty of biker-friendly as well as non-biker-friendly places.

I can recommend a few places and direct you to some websites for lodging but I need to know what you want to do.

People go for various reasons (obviously):
[*] Women
[*] Bikes
[*] Cars
[*] Accidents
[*] Merchandise
[*] Advertisements
[*] Alcohol
[*] Fornication
[*] etc.

So what's your poison?
smile.gif

third that motion on watching yo shidddt, i know a couple of the receipients of those missing bikes from there..its sad, but true of what they do. find a wrecked frame....new set of numbers...fresh paint..new bike for somebody
Still Army Strong...less 20,000 more troops

I will tell you that things will be stolen at ANY bike week.

As much as I hate to admit it, South Carolina is a Southern State and a few of the patrons do not appreciate BBW.

There was a lawsuit filed in 05 because of places refusing service.

Link

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
I've held it down for many years.

I feel right at home with all the chicken strips on the tires.
beerchug.gif

May i suggest an idea to anyone heading to ANY bike week coming up.

Full coverage insurance!!!!

(GMbusa @ Jan. 11 2007,21:58) May i suggest an idea to anyone heading to ANY bike week coming up.

Full coverage insurance!!!!
Good advice.
cool.gif
REAL good.

Back