Best price for an 08 busa?

bluebyu

Registered
Hello everyone i just signed up today and have a question I had an 06 busa and sold it last year and have been kicking myself in the butt ever since for selling it. Well i went to a dealer today not wanting to buy a busa and i seen a blue and gold one and all the fond memories of the good ole days came back to me. Ok to make a long story short I didnt want to get a bike until october and the dealer told me if i give him a $2000 deposit he will hold it until i want it in october so i did. I'm going back in 1 week to talk pricing with him and get a price locked in. since im going to pay all cash what kind or pricing OTD (out the door) should i ask for? what did all of you pay? Im thinking $11,500 OTD or could i get it cheaper?

Thanks
John

First and foremost, NEVER give a deposit until the price is locked. Now they have your money and the games begin.

Ron

First and foremost, NEVER give a deposit until the price is locked. Now they have your money and the games begin.

Ron
wtf.gif
deadhorse.gif
lol1.gif

Yep, that's right Destin07...

My buddy's son that was looking an '06 LE on ebay the other day decided to check with them and walked out the door with a blue '08 for $9999 plus tax, etc. the other day!! Sweet deal on the '08's.... he's very happy with that deal----

I believe they have a thread on here somewhere that is pinned for dealerships that give the best prices in certian areas....

Back