Price For 16'busa

busacraze

Registered
Folks,

I am planning to buy a new 2016 busa by next week. Could you please let me know he OTD price members have paid to help get a good price? Appreciate your help and looking forward to getting back on a busa!!

Thx, Hari

New Zealand price is about $21600 on the road bout US$15600, (I know it doesn't help you busacraze....)

I wud wait another 6 months. be a shame to buy a Gen 2 if the Gen 3 came out a few months later

I wud wait another 6 months. be a shame to buy a Gen 2 if the Gen 3 came out a few months later

Depends really. That was my personal dilemma for the last few months when I was waiting.

Then I realized I don't really want to deal with the problems of a new gen and decided to jump anyway. Figure I could probably sell the thing and upgrade in a year or two whenever, and avoid any kinks in the process.

I thought about Gen3, but they have not even released the new gsxr1000. There are some good deals on gen2 now

its not a car bro. it doesn't work the same way. the Gen 2 was better then the Gen 1 and there no issues that needed to be worked out. the Gen III will be no different.

riding season is over here in a few months but I'm sure ur riding season is all year long but nonetheless I wud wait if ur this close. the 2016 aint any different then the 2008 other then brake upgrades which really don't mean shiit cause my 2005 stops on a dime with steel braided lines and better rotors and pads. kind of a waste of money imo to buy a new Gen II

Depends really. That was my personal dilemma for the last few months when I was waiting.

Then I realized I don't really want to deal with the problems of a new gen and decided to jump anyway. Figure I could probably sell the thing and upgrade in a year or two whenever, and avoid any kinks in the process.

I used to own an 05 busa, still regret selling it.. :( online articles saying gen 3 could be few years

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2016/january/suzuki-gear-up-for-new-hayabusa/

DSC00604.JPG

Folks,

I am planning to buy a new 2016 busa by next week. Could you please let me know he OTD price members have paid to help get a good price? Appreciate your help and looking forward to getting back on a busa!!

Thx, Hari
I found a 2009 for 7k with 3000 miles stock 1 owner thats new enough for me. I wouldn't pay 13k for a bike thats been the same for the past 8 years. 2008 or 2016 same thing. Brembos really

its not a car bro. it doesn't work the same way. the Gen 2 was better then the Gen 1 and there no issues that needed to be worked out. the Gen III will be no different.

riding season is over here in a few months but I'm sure ur riding season is all year long but nonetheless I wud wait if ur this close. the 2016 aint any different then the 2008 other then brake upgrades which really don't mean shiit cause my 2005 stops on a dime with steel braided lines and better rotors and pads. kind of a waste of money imo to buy a new Gen II

It doesn't have to be a car to have problems. That's just the nature of new things, and nothing is immune to that. To be an early adopter you pay more and have to deal with more problems. I know this all too well being the kind of person who is an early adopter.

But to each his own.

Really depends on the situation you're in. In the time I'd "wait for 6 months" I'd have enough to sell my Gen 2 and buy a Gen 3, IF, it actually happened. Everyone isn't in that kind of situation, so waiting could indeed be an option. With that said, when it comes to waiting for the Gen 3, if you're going to wait, be prepared to wait years. Not a few months.

Why buy a 2016 when there are still leftover 14,15, and 16's in showroom floors??? The Busa is not selling....... So unless your fixated on a 16 color scheme 13 thru 15 are identical bikes. Why not get the same bike for thousands less?? I know up around my way I see a ton of leftover brand new busa's for under $11k

I was offered to pay 13500 here in ohio but I had to take higher finance rates. I ended up paying retail for mine but got 0% for 60 months which was cheaper than the 13500.

Reactions: Ham
Back