Put deposit on a new 08 today!! Couple questions...

Hey guys sorry about not posting we have been out of town the past 2 days and this morning got a call from our neighbor saying sometime last night our house was broke into. The bastards took EVERYTHING they could make money on. Anyway the worst part is we just moved in to this house about a month ago and I opened the insurance policy 5 days ago today. Ironic IMO. I put the deposit down because I for an 08 I know I can get it for 10k or under so thats why I put a deposit on it. I was hoping to pick it up this week but now im going to wait until my insurance pays out. Should be week or so. But it really sucks that there is people out there that would rather steal than to work a day in their life. In all the crazyness today I did get a good laugh when I opened my fridge and my ribeye was stolen to! LMBFAO. Anyway I will keep everyone posted thanks for responding.

I know the feeling, except it was my Busa that got stolen. Good thing you haven't picked up yours or they would have took that too!

Hey guys sorry about not posting we have been out of town the past 2 days and this morning got a call from our neighbor saying sometime last night our house was broke into. The bastards took EVERYTHING they could make money on. Anyway the worst part is we just moved in to this house about a month ago and I opened the insurance policy 5 days ago today. Ironic IMO. I put the deposit down because I for an 08 I know I can get it for 10k or under so thats why I put a deposit on it. I was hoping to pick it up this week but now im going to wait until my insurance pays out. Should be week or so. But it really sucks that there is people out there that would rather steal than to work a day in their life. In all the crazyness today I did get a good laugh when I opened my fridge and my ribeye was stolen to! LMBFAO. Anyway I will keep everyone posted thanks for responding.

LMBFAO??? :laugh: is that what I think it is?? thats the 2nd time in my life I seen that! hahaha I love it!!!!!!!!!

Back