new 08 in fl

07bluebusa

Registered
i went to my dealership today to get a new front tire and there sitting in the doorway was a new 08 gray busa.  man that looked sweet, alot better in person.  the guy said that the one who bought it put money down about 5 months ago and everyone they get in the near future is already sold.  he told me that there probably wont be one available for sale till about march of 08.   ill try and get some pics tomorrow when i go back up there didnt have cam with me today

South Florida, Riva Powersports. Possibly if you don't blink. I picked mine up today
firedevil.gif

There are 4 bolts that hold the shovel on , the tool kit that comes with the bike has a socket that will fit , they are a biotch to get out , as for the reflector brackets , use a screw gun to back the screws out , while pulling down on the reflector , the high speed of the screwgun and the pressure applied to the reflector will wedge the nut inside and spin the screw right out , you might have to go from the front screw to the back screw a couple times . the tail can be pulled but is realy not needed
beerchug.gif

i went to my dealership today to get a new front tire and there sitting in the doorway was a new 08 gray busa. �man that looked sweet, alot better in person. �the guy said that the one who bought it put money down about 5 months ago and everyone they get in the near future is already sold. �he told me that there probably wont be one available for sale till about march of 08. � ill try and get some pics tomorrow when i go back up there didnt have cam with me today

<!--EDIT|07bluebusa|1191453482-->
http://arspowersports.com/

I buy all my bikes from them. No freight, prep, or BS

i went to my dealership today to get a new front tire and there sitting in the doorway was a new 08 gray busa. �man that looked sweet, alot better in person. �the guy said that the one who bought it put money down about 5 months ago and everyone they get in the near future is already sold. �he told me that there probably wont be one available for sale till about march of 08. � ill try and get some pics tomorrow when i go back up there didnt have cam with me today

<!--EDIT|07bluebusa|1191453482-->
http://arspowersports.com/

I buy all my bikes from them. No freight, prep, or BS
Wow! You buy your motorcycles online? That would scare the heck outta me, but I must admit it sounds tempting with no freight and prep charges. Can you make payments there like a normal dealership? I know that a motorcycle is a "toy", and should be paid with in cash, but I am not blessed with an abundance of funds at this stage of the game.

There are 4 bolts that hold the shovel on , the tool kit that comes with the bike has a socket that will fit , they are a biotch to get out , as for the reflector brackets , use a screw gun to back the screws out , while pulling down on the reflector , the high speed of the screwgun and the pressure applied to the reflector will wedge the nut inside and spin the screw right out , you might have to go from the front screw to the back screw a couple times . the tail can be pulled but is realy not needed
beerchug.gif
wtf.gif

Busa cruise,
John Steins post was for me most likely as I have requested the info as we are swapping mod notes, he is my mentor - sit back and learn if needed - I am a Chef, not a mechanic or modifier and need to take it slow..... I couldn't reach the nuts for the brackets on the rear reflectors.
Thats wtf,o!
beerchug.gif

Back