08 on the way

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
should pick up in about 2 weeks since once it gets here im immediately shipping seat off to tobin while i have new exhaust put on at dealer. ok since i have yet to even see an 08 around it leaves little chance to hear diff exhausts. im going slip on only. looking for exhaust with deepest growl, im not brand loyal. no pc needed i assume. thanks for input in advance

think about it before you do a slip on i did the same thing and i regret it now. Not because it doesnt sound great but because you will wish you did later down the road. Then you have to resell and rebuy a full system and get a pc3 while your at it do it right the first time. Learn from my mistake.

Get a full system bro ! Brocks makes a good sound , so does Muzzy .

About your exhaust question, do so research and talk to as many people you can. This site a lot of guy's have bought all kinds of exhausts, so I'm sure they would help you. Me I'm saving my money for one. I put my stock cans from my 2002 on my 08, sound a little louder and less restrictive than than those big stock 08 cans. I see your from the poconos, Im from the wilkes-barre, scanton area, let me know how far away you are we can go for a ride.

go with full system dude, it almost cost you the same for full vs. slip on, more power, lighter.
beerchug.gif

two-bro's slip-ons here, sounds great and looks great and they dont break the bank, i highly recommend them

You should go brock davidson. I had the system on my 01 a while back and it weight about 9 lbs. Any reason your jumping right to an exhaust? Id get used to the bike ride it a bit then start making changes. It will also give you time break it in properly and save up your pennies for a full system. Like eveyone said slip ons are a waste...

Back