leo vince slip-on's vs. two bro's slip-on's

tourbus

Registered
im ready to buy slip-on exhaust for my 08 and so far it doesnt look like there is much out yet, m4, yoshimura, two bro's, leo vince are the only ones that i have found that have exhaust available right now. which brings me to my question, i like the look of the leo vince's but dont know much about them. i'm also curious about the two bro's exhaust,which would you fellas rather have.

I'm a bit partial to the Leo Vince myself. I had them on my 06 and loved them. They had the best sound of any pipe I've heard. Not very loud and had that deep rumble tone.

You won't gain much if any HP but you will gain bling and sound!

I like the Leo Vince stuff as well after owning a couple in the past but I like the new Scorpion more. They make a nice quality muffler for sure and it's available now .

suzuki_gsx1300r_7980.jpg

08%20busa%203%20quart%20lores.jpg

LeoVince, without question. These are exquisite pipes, beautifully crafted, and offer chubby-producing sounds.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

I wouldn't run the TB cheese if they were given to me.
thumb_down.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I was checking out Leo Vince's website and I like the look of the exhaust but no where do they show or say anything about power increases. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Rob

Don't expect much if any power increase with Slip ons. You are paying for Style, sound and a minute weight loss with Slip ons.

I was checking out Leo Vince's website and I like the look of the exhaust but no where do they show or say anything about power increases.  Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Rob
i saw on pipe city's website that leo is claiming a 5% increase in hp with there slip-on's, im just after the looks and sound,for the kind of riding i do (sport touring/ 300 mile days)this baby runs good enough.

Back