More sound..Leo Vince or Tsukigi Cannon slip ons

KFORCE1

Registered
Does anyone out there have the Leo Vince sbk slip ons and if so how good and how loud is the sound compared to cannon? I am torn between LV and cannon and I really like how the carbon LV looks on the blue 08. I was also considering carbon Two Brothers which blends in well with the gold wheels. I definetely want a db level that is just loud enough for cagers to hear me out there and with a pleasant rich tone. I've heard the cannon on YouTube an I like it too.
Thanks!

I'd imagine the Cannon to be quite a bit louder the either the LV or the Two Brothers.

I have heard the Two Brothers slip-ons in person, and thought they had a nice deeper sound to them. Plus they look great on an '08 :thumbsup:

Just remember, loud can be fairly silent to a cage with closed windows and lots of road noise and the radio on until you're right next to them. I got the full system single Cannon. It can't be a lot more $$ than slipons.

Last edited:
Just remember, loud can be fairly silent to a cage with closed windows and lots of road noise and the radio on until you're right next to them. I got the full system single Cannon. It can't be a lot more $$ than slipons.

Last time I saw GPW advertise it, I think it was only like $80 difference or something! So....good point.

Thanks guys! If I get the cannon it will definetely be HPC. Great price for slip ons. If I go with full I may have to get power commander too. Budget too tight for that right now and besides it's really just the sound and looks I am after. Right now I'm leaning more with the cannon but curious about LV and TB before I pull the trigger.

Back