Exhaust Question

you can get dual cannon slip on's...I can say I have never seen them but I bet they sound good! I am having Hiro send me a pic of the quiet cannon. I will post once I get it

I will see if Hiro can get me a picture to post up....it is the cannon but the outlet is a smaller diameter...I doubt it will get under 100db....probley around 105 give or take...allot depends on weather conditions. If it is a cool crisp day it will be louder...we have seen a difference in db based on the weather!

Let me see if a dual slip on's might be an option.....I will see what we can come up with!

I see you're in Indy...do you have a shop set up where I can hear the two cannons? I want loud, but if the newer one is still an attention getter on the highways then i'm ok with it.

you can get dual cannon slip on's...I can say I have never seen them but I bet they sound good! I am having Hiro send me a pic of the quiet cannon. I will post once I get it

would be nice to have the db plug removable like on the brocks pipe, then if you race, remove the plug, then install and ride home, and only wake up the neighbors that are light sleepers:whistle:

Back