Leo Vince Exhaust

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
O.K. so I've been looking at Exhaust options and I was wondering who here is running Leo Vince Exhaust, and what you think about them. I'm still leaving all my options open but haven't seen anything on here about them other than the set that was for sale.
rock.gif

I heard a leo vince pipe on a busa. It sounded pretty tough. Before I buy exhaust I always go to power commanders sight and see what maps they have. If they have a map for the exhaust, then it probably gets you more power. I think leo vince is on there. I just got done getting a pipe though, and for the dollar, muzzy was the best bang. 505 for the ugly round pipe,(what I got) or 650 for a modern style oval pipe. I currently run bolt on carbon fiber muzzy now and I really like them. There about twice the sound of the stock pipes, unless your above 5 grand. Then there semi aggressive. Good luck, let us know what you end up getting.

The reason I ask is I found a supplier that has them for 389 minus shipping for the Aluminum set. Thinking about ordering them, just not sure what everybody else thought of them.

A riding buddy of mine has 'em on his Honda Blackbird and they sound awesome! He's hounding me to put 'em on my Busa, but I'm not ready (able) to part with the $$ just yet...

I like 'em...
bowdown.gif

I haven't heard one on a Busa but I had a Leo Vince slip on on my FZ1 and it had awesome sound. I got several compliments on it
smile.gif

I liked mine while I had them . Come without the nameplates rivited on . Not too loud but they are deep after some running in time . Can hear it coming  a block away but it's a rumble sound unlike a pipe .

I always planned to make some wedge spacers to go between the mid pipe and muffler that would angle them in at back . Never got around to it .

Looks like a chance for me to post a pic  
biggrin.gif

100_1627-2.jpg

Yes! I love 'em!!! Looks great mountainmotor!!
bowdown.gif

They sound amazing on that Blackbird; he's great in the twisties and I'm always behind him, so I hear 'em plenty LOL

Back