Retail price for a 09?? Is Suzuki Web site wrong

Thanks for all the great advice. I'm all set and he is keeping the price to the amount we agreed on. It didn't take much for him to say fine. I argued the fact that my deal has been going on since 10-04-08. So I'm all set and should have the silver one in a few weeks. I was going to just wait till May to pick it up cuz I'm strapped for space but I told him I just wanted it now.
I did think about the ZX14 for a night and I just cant bring my self to buying that bike. Thanks a bunch.

TC

AWESOME!!! Can't wait for the pics :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the great advice. I'm all set and he is keeping the price to the amount we agreed on. It didn't take much for him to say fine. I argued the fact that my deal has been going on since 10-04-08. So I'm all set and should have the silver one in a few weeks. I was going to just wait till May to pick it up cuz I'm strapped for space but I told him I just wanted it now.
I did think about the ZX14 for a night and I just cant bring my self to buying that bike. Thanks a bunch.

TC

Great move. The longer you wait, the harder it will be for you to get the dealer to hold his price. Being a little cramped for space is a small price to pay compared to paying a higher price. That silver sure is a great color and I bet its brilliant in a bright sunlight. Good luck and be sure to post a few pics.

Back