SUZUKI Raising Prices Again

page ho's :laugh:

and suzuki raising prices seems a move in the wrong direction.... maybe they are looking to cut back on production and figure a price increase would slow down sales and slightly compensate for the cut backs ???

dunno but definitely impacts my decision to consider a left coast purchase of an 09 this summer :whistle:

Blame GM:

"Suzuki Motor Company Description
Suzuki Motor Corporation is Japan's #1 minicar producer as well as its #3 motorcycle manufacturer (behind Honda and Yamaha). Suzuki's US cars and SUVs include the Forenza, Reno, XL7, SX4 Crossover, and the Grand Vitara; motorcycles include the V-Strom, Hayabusa, and Boulevard. Suzuki's nonvehicle products include generators, outboard marine engines, and prefabricated housing. The company operates in more than 190 countries. Although General Motors sold off its equity ownership in Suzuki, the two companies still work together on various technologies, including hybrids. Suzuki also builds cars in India with local partner Maruti Udyog."

Source: Hoovers.com

Blame GM:

"Suzuki Motor Company Description
Suzuki Motor Corporation is Japan's #1 minicar producer as well as its #3 motorcycle manufacturer (behind Honda and Yamaha). Suzuki's US cars and SUVs include the Forenza, Reno, XL7, SX4 Crossover, and the Grand Vitara; motorcycles include the V-Strom, Hayabusa, and Boulevard. Suzuki's nonvehicle products include generators, outboard marine engines, and prefabricated housing. The company operates in more than 190 countries. Although General Motors sold off its equity ownership in Suzuki, the two companies still work together on various technologies, including hybrids. Suzuki also builds cars in India with local partner Maruti Udyog."

Source: Hoovers.com

I thought kawi was huge and bigger than Suzuki...according to the article
that would put Kawi 4th ???

If anything I would put Yami 4th, I think they even have fewer models
than anybody

Back