Busa prices.

newman

Registered
Seen a few threads about the price of a new Busa there in the US, so I thought I'd look up the prices here in the UK and convert them into dollars.
Suzuki website RRP $17822.
Orwell's my nearest bike shop $18033. Not sure if this is on the road, if not add another $114 for road tax.
You can get them cheaper though, when I ordered mine last December, a new 2010 model it cost $16336 on the road but this included a Datatool alarm, R&G frame sliders fitted, delivery and road tax. This was the cheapest I could find. The price of the bike alone was $15256 and believe me this was a right bargain.
Remember this is at todays exchange rate, but it was near enough the same then. Also I got my bike in the winter so it was most probably a little bit cheaper.

A lot of dealers don't put prices on their web sites you have to e-mail or phone for a price.
Another cheap place I've just looked at seem like it has stopped selling Suzuki's, only a Scooter, V-STROM 650 and GSR750 for sale, and this is a big bike dealer and would beat any price.
Just selling Kawasaki's, Honda's and sym scooters ???.

We did , epecially Suzuki before the economic turn down . Some depends on rebates but i bought a 2009 Gen II in 2010 for under 10k - In 2006-2007 new Gen 1's could be had for cheap ! Suzuki was firing them out of there.

Now though - Yosh cams of say 400 bucks in 2005 are right at a 1000 bucks. Nothings cheap these days especially carbon fiber dual mufflers.

I traded for mine, had a figure in mind what I was willing to go trade difference and they agreed. I think if a person walked in with cash in hand that a new one could be purchased for $13,500 easy enough. Seems like the dealers hold close to MSRP.
In March of 2004 I bought a left over `03 model (new) and purchased for $9,500

Yep but now an earthquake enters the picture . Two weeks after it hit we bought a new loaded 2011 Toyota Yaris . The week before the earthquake Toyota announced plans to up prices and we got ours with cash incentive thats no longer available . The only factory where the Yaris is built got hit and they can't even build the car there last i checked.

Bridgestone was effected and alot of individual parts suppliers for cars/bikes. The Yen has been teetering back and forth, so ????

Yamaha and locations seems unscathed by it. Less tranportation problems within the country

How much do the aussies have to pay for a busa? That is hard to believe that they cost so much more than here. Makes me glad I live in the US

Aud$ 18,990 ride away, = usd$ 20,500
straight from Suzuki Aus website, although you could do a little better than that if you tried.
truly shafted
but its still worth it ;)

Back