No 2010 Suzuki bikes until January

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I was visiting with our local Suzuki dealer on Wednesday. He tells me that Suzuki will not release any 2010 sport bikes until some time next year. It appears Suzuki wants to hold out until some of the existing inventory is moved.

Our local shop recently picked up a number of 2008 model sport bikes from a dealer that went under at a considerable discount. He thinks he will be able to pick up more left over bikes from dealers who will surely go under before spring at even better prices.

So if you are looking for a new 08 suzuki sport bike of any model, maybe you should check with our local Suzuki Dealer here in Lacey, Washington? It wouldn't surprise me to see new 08 busas go for well under $9K before winter is over?

there is no 2010 busa's i have posted this before in the us ???

I ask the dealer about "No 2010 busas" arriving in the US for the entire year. He said, If that were true, Suzuki had not informed its US dealers as of yet?

However, the Seattle Motorcycle show will be here in two weeks. If there is no busas for public viewing, I'd guess there will be none arriving for sale in the US.

I ask the dealer about "No 2010 busas" arriving in the US for the entire year. He said, If that were true, Suzuki had not informed its US dealers as of yet?

However, the Seattle Motorcycle show will be here in two weeks. If there is no busas for public viewing, I'd guess there will be none arriving for sale in the US.

The show was here last week...NO 2010 Busa :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking at Suzuki's US site they don't list any 2010 sport/street motorcycles. Only 2009. Looks like we won't see any more until enough of the 2009 stock is sold in the US.

The show was here last week...NO 2010 Busa :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Well maybe the rumors are correct? No 2010 busas! I won't be needing one so no real disappointment to me.

I do know there is still lots of left over stock form 08 yet and even a few 07's.

cool...Oren Ishii's stock keeps going up...an '03 Silver/Gray with full akro, pciiiusb, braided lines, ATRE/gear indicator and cyclecat rearsets and?...

BUSAWASH5.jpg

only 14,800 miles on her odo...but they are some fine memorable miles!:laugh:

L8R, Bill.:cool:

The only info I can find says that the 2010 is just going to be a new color scheme. So the only real benefit is higher insurance, property tax, and or course that higher retail price.:laugh:

If they don't bring it to the US in '10 we can pretty much kiss the Busa goodbye. It'll live on in other countries for several years like the XX did and then be dropped.

We hear enough about the automotive industry tanking, I wonder how the motorcycle industry is doing?

We'de all hate to see that happen, and hope it never does, but at least there's a huge aftermarket to keep it alive.

I don't see the Busa going away, but I could see them trimming their line down and dropping other bikes similar to what other manufacturers have been doing. My hope is they do not get ride of the GSXR 750. Great track bike...

Sad times we live in now...

From what i read and pics that i have seen, theres nothing changed except the color. I'm still dissappointed because of no 10th anniversary Busa
2010 Hayabusa Colors.jpg

2010 Hayabusa Colors.jpg

Back