Am I crazy??

I wouldn't mind having a 14.......with the Busa. But If you trade every other year why NOT get something different ? Me if I wasn't sold on the 2010's I'd get a liter bike....but that's just me.

I did, for 3 days, then sold the 14 to a friend. I just bought it so he wouldnt lose out on the deal will he came up with the cash

PS- I cleaned the garage too:laugh:

331.jpg

my guess is he pays cash for these bikes.... (I know a lot of guys pay for these outright)..

I started paying cash for bikes to save the outrageous insurance costs.. now that I am a FOG member? 230 a year for full coverage.. :)

Yep--I always pay cash--cars, boats, bikes, etc. Once you start paying cash, the the savings is unbeliveable!

would not buy the 14 if paid.... sorry...just not my thing...a zx10 sure as a addition...

Hey guys. First time here but I have been reading here for about 2 months. This is the best bike forum ever. I've been everywhere trying to learn about all the bikes that I was interested in but not sure which one. After reading almost all of the posts here, I'm pretty much 100% sure. Not only "the cool factor" or speed (we all knew that) but for me is the reliability is no. 1. Rode Big Twins all my life and...whatever. I have learned a lot here. You guys are so funny (most of you). How you love each other so much like put all the cats in the same cage :laugh:.

It has been very educational and lots of :rofl:. Thanks and I'll be back when I get my 2010 real soon.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back