Been tryin' to teach myself Harmonica....anybody else?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I freakin' love it. Would kill to be able to really play some old deep Mississipi blues,I'd even make a deal at the crossroads for that.

It's pretty cool thou,if you listen closely you can hear the harmonica in alot of older songs.

Here's some of the tracks I have been trying to perfect and/or put my own twist on:

RSD.

You can even turn other instrument tracks into harmonica tracks.

I play this saxaphone intro on harmonica,sounds awesome.

RSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
...."Course if you can't make the train talk"...

You got nothin'..

RSD.

I'm really awesome at playing the stereo :rofl:

And I have a sneaky suspicion I'm really great at throwing harmonicas at men's heads :whistle: It's a gift...

Seriously, that's not an easy thing to learn, or so I've heard. If you're good, you're great. If you're bad, people leave the room...when you're good, post up a vid :rulez:

I'm really awesome at playing the stereo :rofl:

And I have a sneaky suspicion I'm really great at throwing harmonicas at men's heads :whistle: It's a gift...

Seriously, that's not an easy thing to learn, or so I've heard. If you're good, you're great. If you're bad, people leave the room...when you're good, post up a vid :rulez:

I can play the harmonica....posting up a video...now that would not be easy for me.
Techno-Challenged::9

RSD.

Learned how when in the Navy. Got caught with it at basic, company commander said if I could play Anchors Away I could keep it. It wasn't pretty but I got to keep my harp.
Own a dozen of them.

there something about blowing and sucking on an instrument that alarms me...... :laugh:

Well let me try this again : Blackfoot Train Train :

Back