?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? where did I say anything about color there dude?? WTF?
rock.gif
? DONT I repeat DONT put words in my mouth. My POINT there braintwisted was Clapton isn't a blues musician, but a rock/classical gutarist. Trying to put a color slander is BS on your part. OH...and by the way.......what EXACTLY do you know about Rog? hmmm?? I've known him WAY before he became popular!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Gotta say it folks..............I'm with Rub on this one.  I understand where he is comin' from from a musicians standpoint.  If what you sing about isn't in your soul, its just notes.  Clapton may be a great gutiarist but he sucks singing the blues.  That be like me and RSD singin or playing country!!!!  We'd be the best country singers and players ya ever heard, I guarantee ya that.....but it'd be a fake!!
sled, isnt this what you said? "I,m with rub on this one I understand where he is coming from"?

seems to me your trying to say what eric is singing doesnt come from his soul because he is not black? if you truly are a musucian you would know eric clapton has dedicated his life to blues, HEART AND SOUL.

its one thing to dislike his style, but to say what he is singing about isnt in his soul? I think you misunderstand music alltogether then.

also, are you somehow insinuating his music is fake because he is not black? huh? like I said music is not specific or limited to race, color, creed, religion or anything else, thats the beauty of it, music holds no boundries.

am I just misunderstanding what you are trying to say here? reiterate please...

a few of claptons accomplishments...

Best Traditional Blues Album – or – Best Traditional Blues Recording for the album, “From The Cradle†(1994)

W.C. Handy Award For Blues at 16th Annual Ceremony on 4 May 1995

Stevie Ray Vaughan Award from the Music Assistance Program (November 1999). The award recognizes the efforts of musicians who give something back to the community. In Clapton’s case, it was for his tireless efforts to establish Crossroads Centre Antigua.

"grammies"

Best Traditional Blues Album – or – Best Traditional Blues Recording for the album, “Riding With The King†(2000). Awarded to Clapton, B.B. King and Simon Climie, producer.

Best Traditional Blues Album – or – Best Traditional Blues Recording for the album, “From The Cradle†(1994)

seems I'm not the only brainwasted soul on this earth?

rubbuh,  quit!  
tounge.gif
I did....yer the one still on about it .

A classic case of "Agree to Dissagree" .

Nobody takes the time to really read anymore , to actually try an' get what the author might really be trying to convey.

They quikly scan the riff , an' then jump on one or two points , that may or may not have even been the authors true intended thoughts or ideas .

hav a...... misinterpreted,misunderstood,an' for fug sakes YA , a mispelled one .

RSD.

<span style='color:blue'></span>RSD you got issues man. Oh on I better watch out now he is going to hate me too...lol. You guys all crack me up.
"Oh on I better watch out....."

duh . doh . Did you mean , "Oh no" . Is that what you meant you dislexic mutha fugga .

No , I couldn't hate you . My folks taught me to be nice to the fuggin' 'cappers (people who are mentally challenged...we used to call them handicapped , but thats not politically correct anymore).

I don't hate you for saying that I might have issues....

you don't even know me.....

besides , hate takes energy an' I'm into energy conservation .

hav a clued 1......RSD.

Ok.....I've been asked to let this one go....BUT!!!  I'll respond one time and this thread is DOA in my opinion.

Twisted, your are one stupid, racist pig and I hate racist.

Where did I say Clapton didn't play from his soul because he isn't black you retard?  Clapton is a outstanding guitar player, but I think he is best at rock or even better classical.  I'm glad that you know him so well to know that he has dedicated his heart and soul to the blues.  Next time your at his house please get me an autograph.  

Dont you EVER play the race card around me, you got it??   You DONT want to go down that path, trust me!  You'll be opening up a HUGE can O' whoop ass that you'll never be able to close!!  There are a few things in life that put me over the edge and you trying to pull color into what I think of a musician's best skill set is BS and definitely puts me over the top!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

What the hell do you know about me not being a musician fool??   I have been a musician for more than 26 years and have made my living soley on my musical skills for a number of years.  I own 2 12 strings and 3 six strings.   2 Alto sax's, 1 soprano and one Tenor.  I own a grand piano and 2 keyboards.  I have spent more hours than I care to think of in a recording studio.  But I'm sure with your skill set you have more studio time right?  I don't mean a ballet studio either there.  Don't talk about stuff that your pea brain doesn't comprehend.

Where did I insinuate that his music is fake because he isn't black?
rock.gif
 Once again you play a race card you freakin' idiot!

Your name says it all...."Twisted".  You twist sh!t around all the time you know that?  You've tried it before and tried to piss me off but I let it go.  Not this time.  Get off your race card little man and don't try to stir up things.  Your an idiot, and I'm through playing your childish, immature, racist game you got it?  Now go away.

soapbox.gif

Off the soapbox, but I'm still pissed off at you!

mad.gif

whoa....Sled, baby...be cool, brah! Now I know you're probably gonna turn on me, but I figured I'd at least try to play the part of mediator.

There's a whole bunch of fuggin shid that can piss a man off. One of those things is fer sure the color issue. Sled, I can see where you're coming from, and twisted, I can sorta see your point too. And Mikey....shame on you fer eggin them on. (Just kiddin bro!)

Now I don't know how this is gonna sort itself out now, but I do know that twisted still has to reply to this one. I say we forget about those differences. Color, creed, religion, sex (abundance or lack of) is something that does not matter when we are riding, eh? Just like the colors of our bikes.....it doesn't matter what color we have....it's still a busa.

Like Sled said...this could open up a whole new can of worms (or was it whoop ass?). I just thought I'd try and put out hte fire before it got outta control.

**DISCLAIMER**
This post is not meant by any means or any interpretations to be representative of the author taking sides.

Please direct all negative sentiment and hostilities to noob squid riders on 600s that think they can run with a Hayabusa.
**END DISCLAIMER**

Boy,is this great,or what?I stagger in here looking for the concealed carry thread and trip over this.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080318031 -->

Back