Rubbah STRONGLY dislikes eric clapton

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
well I almost made it thru the topic title without swearin'.

Was listening to 1 of my favourite radio stations while out in the shop today . They were playing the new release by Eric Clapton entitled...get this..... Me and Mr.Johnson .
Mr. Johnson being of course , the one an' only Robert Johnson of delta blues fame .
I fuggin' hate this . White boy[Clapton] has somehoe[sp] managed to get his greasey little honky hands on some of Roberts stuff .
WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP.....that was a movie....
White Men can't play the fuggin' blues niether.
Where in the fug does Clapton come off thinking he can play the blues . Clapton ....BLOWS .
Let me see if I can't make myself better understood here.
My favourite instrument is the bagpipes....no...I don't mean my wife's voice . hehehe . My favourite musical instrument is the bagpipes , and I have absolutely no interest in hearin' the pipes played by some flyin' carpet salesman from Iraq . You follow? The pipes are a traditional instrument , and a traditional sound from Scotland. Its in their blood . Its in their heritage . Nobody can Irish dance better than a lass from me homeland , O says I . Nobody can play those big fat Japanese drums better than one of those big fat Japanese guys. you see?
Where does Clapton come off thinking he knows anything about the delta Blues .
Its a music you have to be born into . you cant be a rich fuggin white guy an' expect to be able to deliver a song the same way in which a black man growing up poor and treated like shid , was able to deliver it .
Clapton blows . Did I mention that .

Dont get me wrong here , this isn't a fight for the blackman[african american, or whatever else might be politically fuggin correct these days] this is just rubbah spewin' off about some fuggin' white guy thinkin' he write an' sing the blues .

Eric (I hope he GETS the clap) Clapton can go get fugged.
How dare he . How dare he name his album "Me and Mr. Johnson".
Robert Johnson must be rolling over in his grave right now . Robert's probably thinking: "What in the fug
does this white boy
think he is doin', the
fuggin' honky is
butcherin' my music."

anyway, that about concludes Rubbah's rant . Tune in again tomorrow and I'll bless you with some other insightful crap .

Rubbah
argue.gif
Clapton

Comeon, Rubman, you hate him cuz he makes you cry. It's okay. Real men can cry. We still love you!

Rub, you have enough emotion in that thread for you to do the Blues.. Bring it on baby...
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

Lets hope Clapton never tries the Bagpipes.

wow.gif

Look RSD....I've read a lot of your posts and all I have to say is.......

DON'T SUGAR-COAT IT! Say how you "really" feel.

laugh.gif

I think what REALLY happened was RSD was listening to Eric Clapton and it brought out feelings and emotions in RSD that he has never had before and he is having a difficult time accepting and understanding these feelnigs..

Its ok RSD - this is 2004, it is ok for a man to show emotions.. we can even shave our nads now without being embarrased.. And dont forget wearing our thongs..
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079882116 -->

Dude... What a racist statement.

I am appalled.

It is entirely possible for a white man to play AWESOME blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan [what a great last name!]). That is like saying that a black man can't play rock and roll. BTW - friggin' Chuck Berry invented rock and roll and Jimi Hendrix perfected it!

I side with ya most of the time, but sometimes I think you are a bozo!

Yeah, yeah, Clapton sucks... But, it ain't 'cause he is white! It is 'cause he sucks as a MAN. We are all one color bro!

Frickin Canadians!
wink.gif

Dude...  What a racist statement.

I am appalled.

It is entirely possible for a white man to play AWESOME blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan [what a great last name!]).  That is like saying that a black man can't play rock and roll.  BTW - friggin' Chuck Berry invented rock and roll and Jimi Hendrix perfected it!

Yeah, yeah, Clapton sucks...  But, it ain't 'cause he is white!  It is 'cause he sucks as a MAN.  We are all one color bro!

Frickin Canadians!
wink.gif
You better have meant fricken Rubba's ya stereotypin bastid

Oh here we go, not only are we pissing everyone off due to racicst comments NOW the canadians are getting their feelings hurt... sheeeesh comon people.

I think we all just need a big group hug while lisatening to Eric Claptons rendition of Knocking on heavens door.. we can all weep and hug each other..  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079890882 -->

I am appalled.

It is entirely possible for a white man to play AWESOME blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan [what a great last name!]).  That is like saying that a black man can't play rock and roll.  BTW - friggin' Chuck Berry invented rock and roll and Jimi Hendrix perfected it!

Yeah, yeah, Clapton sucks...  But, it ain't 'cause he is white!  It is 'cause he sucks as a MAN.  We are all one color bro!

Frickin Canadians!
wink.gif
You better have meant fricken Rubba's ya stereotypin bastid
I meant fricken Canooks 'cept Bill... And, er uh, Andy... Dang. Nooo nooo...

Ahhhhh

Forget it! I take the whole frucken statement back!

( ;

sounds like it's time fer a group shaving.  
laugh.gif
How did I know when I read this thread, you were going to chime in with exactly that!

And now I'm chasing you around the board, remarking on your barren genetalia comments.

Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows?

BTW - I initally liked you old ava better, but I'm starting to get use to the new purple one.

I am appalled.

Frickin Canadians!
wink.gif
point X point....[thats assuming you had a valid 1]

it isn't racist...its a matter of understandin'

"a white boy can play the blues" , come on Ornary-cle , Stevie ray Vaghn....I know you like his name an' all....
there's a real good reason he died.... God him fuggin' self didn't even appreciate his tunes. SRV sucks bobos in hell...

"sometimes...ya think I'm a bozo"..... well, I was the class clown.

Clapton sucks.....ya , he do . Is it cause he be a white boya..... nah...he just do the bone . WE ARE ALL ONE COLOR . If you say so Rip . I would love for the world to move forward in that direction.....
It's gonna take a little bit longer thou....I think.
I could expand on this.....but that would be the start of one HUGE fuggin' thread .

ya, FrICKin Canada-ians... Make War,Not love....thats not it
Make Love,Not War.....
It's hard to hug someone,with NUCLEAR arms....
Death to all the OPEC.... Oil Producing Emerging Countries

as a yankee.....you are about to fight ...a losing battle

V-man....I love ya....."But don't even go there"

go pour a Guiness.... hav a good 1......RSD.

Back