Baseline Stock vs Akrapovik Full System 2012

masterblaster

Registered
I talked with the Dyno tuner today, he will do a base dyno run I will install the race exhaust and then he will dyno with ECU editor. Will post results. First I have to reinstall the original pipes tonight. Will post results.

Be very interested in seeing the increase in power and AFR table stock VS. ECU tune. Will you be leaving the silencer in or removing it? What air filter will you be tuning it for?

Can he do a pull with just bolting the new system on without ecu editor?

I would like to see what HP/TQ/AF looks like in Florida air when sticking a full system on right out box no tuning..

I am sure he can do a quick run with the new exhaust before tuning starts. Yes the exhaust will be completely stock on baseline. I am still waiting for exhaust to get here.

His first pull or two will be before he touches the tune anyway. Hope to see some good results.

Threadjack

I just noticed your signature. 1635cc!!! Holy ****!!!
How many passes should that motor last? The cylinder walls have got to be paper thin!
Hardly matters, that's awesome.

I'm done, as you were.:laugh:

Threadjack

I just noticed your signature. 1635cc!!! Holy ****!!!
How many passes should that motor last? The cylinder walls have got to be paper thin!
Hardly matters, that's awesome.

I'm done, as you were.:laugh:

It's not my motor. I rode a friends bike. I think it's only a 3mm bore(1397) with a 9mm stroker crank. He's made quite a few passes at The Texas mile, Maxton, and the 1.5 mile in Maine. It makes over 280 HP to the rear tire.

Just back from getting baseline done with stock pipes and AC, could not get afr because cat in pipe.

SAE TQ baseline 98.38 001.jpg

HP SAE Baseline 170.3 001.jpg

Back