Voodoo Full exhaust Dyno(coming soon)

Lovingtheiron

Registered
Well I finally decided to ditch my brocks GRINDwinder for a new full exhaust.Got tired of having a bike that was useless on right hand turns. I got the voodoo full system for 600 shipped to my door. I will be installing it and getting a custum dyno tune done next week at Suzuki City in Gulfport Ms. Bike made 189 rwhp and 107 ft/lbs STD with the brocks on a 8.5 inch stretch.Bike is back to SWB now. I will share the results to see how the busa will do with the voodoo on the same dyno.

972102_547439941959256_121886172_n.jpg

945733_10151572706611897_1619289173_n.jpg

303089_541476562555594_1741597024_n.jpg

BUSA.jpg

hayabusa.jpg

Look forward to seeing the results. My short meg has the same performance but clearance for the corners, and alien head would probably even have a little more.

I fully anticipate the brocks to handily beat the voodoo, but I haven't seen one single dyno of anyone using a voodoo so I will be the guinea pig lol.

If you are still long with the new it will be apples to poles if not and you are stock length add about 8-9 to the long numbers, don't hate yourself when you make a whole bunch less.

With all the ****ty weather(for Mississippi) we have been having down here, its looking like end of the week or maybe even next week before I can make it to the shop to get the exhaust installed and dynoed

Ok so finally got my bike to the shop. When trying to go on with the headers, we realized the D&D performance oil pan can only be used with a sidewinder or turbo and the voodoo header pipes were hitting it. So now I have to wait for a new stock oil pan to come in. Will update again once this is done and have it dynoded

Well guys I appolgize for the delay in posting again. Hurt my back at work andI'm having too deal with two bulging disks so I do have the exhaust put on, but haven't had the money yet to have it tuned. Bike has actually been collecting dust in my garage. I will have it tuned before long and will post the results. Here is a pic of it now.Sounds great by the way. I did have a slight problem with it touch my belly pan, but I wanted to remove it anyway so its not a big deal imo.

busa1.jpg

busa5.jpg

Sorry about the back injury brother, Sounds like you ran into a number of obstacles.

I can tell you they are junk and will not make any more power. If anything it will be worse.

Back