R-77 Yoshimura vs Brock's Alien Head Dyno

Re: R-77 Yoshimura vs Brock's Alien Head Dyno

I second that, had a Yosh , went to a Brock, no comparison on the track or the sound!!

If you like your neighbors, R-77 system with carbon can is pretty quiet, Brocks sounds like a open pipe (full race) I wanted one but start ups at 6 AM may not be cool.. I think the R-77 did very well against the brocks system, considering how quiet it is.

If you like your neighbors, R-77 system with carbon can is pretty quiet, Brocks sounds like a open pipe (full race) I wanted one but start ups at 6 AM may not be cool.. I think the R-77 did very well against the brocks system, considering how quiet it is.

Guess I don't like the neighbors, cause B.B. starts up in between 5-6 M-F all riding season with a Brock's AH :whistle:

Reed,

Thanks for the post and the information. I'm running a Yosh TRC full system. I love it. So if I'm only loosing 6 hp, and saved over $300.00 purchasing the Yosh, I think I came out pretty good. I have a bunch of buddies running the Brocks, and you can hear them from blocks away. They are just to loud for me. Again thanks for the info.

P.S.

I can attest Treelimb's Busa is loud. Make it Wiggle, GONE

neither get the Euro Akralpovic 4 into 1 , baffles out

ecu editor remap , bmc filter only

100 dba baffles out quieter than brocks more powerfull than both:smile_face_r:

rpm v bhp_torque.jpg

Back