Avon Azaro vs. Storm

laugh.gif
avon storms seem great just been across germany to prague and german moto gp 1850 miles still look brand new (got 1750 miles out of old bt56)would recommend

Have talked with two busa riders from the South Bay Riders group. Both switched to Storms and love the milage 6500 miles for both riders...They both reminded me these are 'NOT' (sticky track tires!) but for putting around the Santa Cruz mountains they're able to hang with the best...I'm going to make them my next tire...I also know of a couple of Yamaha Road Warrior riders that are using the 190 Avon Storms and love them compared to the stock 200....BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH....

I love my Storms so much that I just ordered another set from CompAcc.com. Just in case you guys didn't know, they will match any price out there as long as they can verify it. I ordered it again from Aaron at ext. 2212. I've been buying my stuff from him for almost 3 years now. I'm really happy with the Storms. By the way, I paid $256 shipped for a set of 120/70/17f and 190/50/17r.

Back