Are you losing your Starbucks?

No store closures in NC!

Wait, is that good or bad?
rock.gif

beerchug.gif
Looks like the Midwest isn't getting into $5 Mochas...

None in Mass!
clap.gif
Woo hoo! I can't live without my coffee.
coffee.gif
Whether it be Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. Whichever is closest to what I am doing at the time.

Hey! I just realized I'm over 200 posts!

offtopic.gif

Okay....back to the coffee.
cheerleader.gif
banana.gif
cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

They are actually building stores faster than I can keep up with around here....but hey it's Austin!

in SoCal ..they just got done building 4 stores.. 2 months ago ... and now they're closing ... 8 .. it's a balancing act I tell yah ..
firedevil.gif

11 in houston, tx. good! there are almost 3 in every other block in town. i think they should close down more stores and drop prices and give you better customer service!
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

One is closing in my town.

Victorville, California
Starbucks @ La Paz and Valley Center Drive.
This location is actually sharing building space with the Shell Gas station. The last couple of times I went there to gas up, I've noticed their business was always on the slow side.

I truly wouldn't mind seeing a few more close down. There's actually 3 Starbucks in one area of Victorville/Hesperia that are within 200 yds of each other!! Of those 3 SB's, two of them are facing each other within the same intersection. Talk about market saturation!

I hate to see so many folks get tossed out into the job hunting arena. I genuinely feel for the employees, as they bear the brunt of bad business decisions. As far as the corporate entity goes, screw Starbucks!

Go DUNKIN' DONUTS!!!

They are actually building stores faster than I can keep up with around here....but hey it's Austin!
Same in ST Louis. I think there are like five within 20 miles of me. WE live out in the country.
smile.gif
If all their customers were like me, they wouldn't exist. I either get a tall green tea (plain) or a mocha frappachino once every couple of months. Otherwise I just drink my cheap coffee at home.
laugh.gif

What about that one Starbucks in Houston that is so big there is another Starbucks inside the men's restroom?

Back