StarBucks Coffee

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
dont know if this is a repost, but .................

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>STARBUCKS DENIES COFFEE TO MARINES!!!!

Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their coffees and to request that they send some of it to the troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it, and that they would not send the troops their brand of coffee.

So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not support them by buying any of their products! As a war vet writing to fellow patriots, I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and house-to-house for what they and I believe is right.

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you can discard it and no one will never know. Thanks very much for your support. I know you'll all be there again when I deploy once more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Semper Fidelis"  

Sgt Howard C. Wright

1st Force Recon Co
1st Plt PLT</span></span>

I just left there
beerchug.gif

Glad you guys cleared this up, because I've been drinking the stuff for years, and was ready to give it up.

AM I GLAD THIS IS NOT TRUE....

I depend on Starbucks mocha quad shot in the middle of the day almost every day.

I would have gladly moved on if they were treating our Military Brothers is this manner. I am a Veteran of the Air Force and in no way tolerate anyone disrespecting our troups.

Am I glad this is not true...
smile.gif

Yeah, I read this email over a year ago. It got me really pissed off. I am currently in the Navy serving the Marines as a Corpsman (HMC) and itreally chapped my hide that someone would treat our troops like that. But it is untrue and reading the SNOPES, I thought it was cool that the employees would donate their free Starbucks. Hoorah!!!!

(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 19 2006,10:58) Yeah, I read this email over a year ago.  It got me really pissed off.  I am currently in the Navy serving the Marines as a Corpsman (HMC) and itreally chapped my hide that someone would treat our troops like that.  But it is untrue and reading the SNOPES, I thought it was cool that the employees would donate their free Starbucks.   Hoorah!!!!
Your in the Navy serving the Marines in Bakersfield but you live in Visalia?
crazy.gif

Man, glad that is not true. I can't live without Starbucks, they put crack in that coffee!!!!!!

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,11:53)
(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 19 2006,10:58) Yeah, I read this email over a year ago.  It got me really pissed off.  I am currently in the Navy serving the Marines as a Corpsman (HMC) and itreally chapped my hide that someone would treat our troops like that.  But it is untrue and reading the SNOPES, I thought it was cool that the employees would donate their free Starbucks.   Hoorah!!!!
Your in the Navy serving the Marines in Bakersfield but you live in Visalia?  
crazy.gif
Must be a reserve unit.

Back