Starbucks lack of support

Before believing and spreading stuff like that, try putting the first sentence into google.

"Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because"

First hit come from:
truthorfiction.com
Urban Legends
hoaxbusters
starbuckgossip
ihatestarbucks
Good words of wisdom Turbo, but unfortunately I fail to question a message sent from a comrade in arms. (not referring to the author of the original message). Just offering what I received...
my folks send me stuff all the time that they don't know isn't real.  just because it comes from them doesn't make it legit.

it's from 2004

but I downloaded a $250 cookie recipe from that satanic Protor and Gamble group and got $1000 from Bill Gates for forwarding it to his son Timmy, who is dieing from bordem
Hey, WWJD -
Man, I know what you mean.  I have a friend who is a lawyer and there is no way this is phoney.  It's like when Ford had that class action lawsuit against Coke and PEPSI CO for holding money in a Nigerian bank...nobody would have know except for the people in the states who were getting rich just for forking over all the thier bank info..... I read it in an email...It must be true!
HA HA HA very funny. i guess thats almost like watching Marines stand in line just b/c somebody else was doing it...

But in general i wasn't saying it to be legit or not, but was simply putting it out there...
But for those that were wondering the Marine part was true...
tounge.gif

Before believing and spreading stuff like that, try putting the first sentence into google.

"Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because"

First hit come from:
truthorfiction.com
Urban Legends
hoaxbusters
starbuckgossip
ihatestarbucks
Good words of wisdom Turbo, but unfortunately I fail to question a message sent from a comrade in arms. (not referring to the author of the original message). Just offering what I received...
my folks send me stuff all the time that they don't know isn't real.  just because it comes from them doesn't make it legit.

it's from 2004

but I downloaded a $250 cookie recipe from that satanic Protor and Gamble group and got $1000 from Bill Gates for forwarding it to his son Timmy, who is dieing from bordem
Hey, WWJD -
Man, I know what you mean.  I have a friend who is a lawyer and there is no way this is phoney.  It's like when Ford had that class action lawsuit against Coke and PEPSI CO for holding money in a Nigerian bank...nobody would have know except for the people in the states who were getting rich just for forking over all the thier bank info..... I read it in an email...It must be true!
HA HA HA very funny. i guess thats almost like watching Marines stand in line just b/c somebody else was doing it...

But in general i wasn't saying it to be legit or not, but was simply putting it out there...
But for those that were wondering the Marine part was true...
tounge.gif
Yep - I ain't hatin'! Every Marine I know would ask for nudie pics of Katie Couric if they thought they could get them. We'll ask for anything. The only reason that I questioned this was the responce to the request, not the request itself...

Marines standing in line, "what's going on?" "Don't know, heard they were gonna hand out some ice cream" "Okay, I'll stand here too"........been there, done that!

I don't know about cooling the body down RSD. I've heard that too. I drink coffee all day long. I know I'm addicted to it because it doesn't phase me. I can drink a large cup and go straight to bed and sleep all night. It will occasionally tear my stomach up so I know it's time to lay off but the caffeine isn't a problem.

I'm an old Navy man and I like it hot and strong. I don't like it scorched but I do like it strong. Later guys.

Dan

Just noticed this thread, I think it's BS. I personally saw an ass load of Starbucks Coffee while deployed in Iraq. Don't know exactly how it got there, but I don't think anyone actually paid for all that joe. Be careful what you read into guys.
smile.gif

Back