cop demands free starbucks coffee

LEO's need to start reigning in their fricken clowns.

I have allways had respect for LEO's, I know alot of them personally, but I am seeing more and more a$$wipes in uniform and hearing more about these idiots abusing their power.

I know pretty well one of the motorcycle officers in our town, he was I think pretty much one of the first motorcycle officers on the force.

They just promoted two more guys to the motorcycle force.

These two guys are young and full of themselves. AND they are doing some stupid stuff on their motorcycles to the extent that people are calling in and reporting them.

I personally saw one of the guys tail gating a car and when the car hit its breaks because they were freaked out he was so close, he almost went down. I told my friend about it and we had a long discussion about the two and he told me the problems the department was having with them, especially the younger one (about 23 I think) apparently really cocky, doesnt listen too well to superiors, etc)

I dont know what is going on with police departments lately but it does seem like stuff like this is happening more and more.

That issue that was brought up the other day about two ladies being arrested at different times by the same police officers for apparently no good reason, officers are supposed to be here to protect and serve, not intimidate and harass.

So all you LEO's out there that are good and on the up and up, please reign in the a$$wipes working in your department, it really is starting to piss people off and the less respect the average person has for law enforcement the more difficult the job is going to become.
VERY well said!

It is absolutely a sad state of affairs when those we trust abuse the authority we grant them.

$80,000.00 a year job lost over a $5.00 cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that's funny
What's also 'funny', stepping back once further, is that you can actually spend $5 on a cup of coffee.

Funny, and yet...no one's laughing.

I'm thinking he was whacked on caffeine at 5-6 cups/day. Now he's whacked on the bread-line. Sometimes karmic payback is immediate.

laugh.gif

Another young punk never given respect who gets in a position of authority and then chooses to abuse it and still refuses to grow up.

I hate it when tools like this give other LEO a bad rap with the public. I've always hoped other officers distance themselves from LEO like this instead of consoling them.

LEO's need to start reigning in their fricken clowns.

I have allways had respect for LEO's, I know alot of them personally, but I am seeing more and more a$$wipes in uniform and hearing more about these idiots abusing their power.

I know pretty well one of the motorcycle officers in our town, he was I think pretty much one of the first motorcycle officers on the force.

They just promoted two more guys to the motorcycle force.

These two guys are young and full of themselves. AND they are doing some stupid stuff on their motorcycles to the extent that people are calling in and reporting them.

I personally saw one of the guys tail gating a car and when the car hit its breaks because they were freaked out he was so close, he almost went down. I told my friend about it and we had a long discussion about the two and he told me the problems the department was having with them, especially the younger one (about 23 I think) apparently really cocky, doesnt listen too well to superiors, etc)

I dont know what is going on with police departments lately but it does seem like stuff like this is happening more and more.

That issue that was brought up the other day about two ladies being arrested at different times by the same police officers for apparently no good reason, officers are supposed to be here to protect and serve, not intimidate and harass.

So all you LEO's out there that are good and on the up and up, please reign in the a$$wipes working in your department, it really is starting to piss people off and the less respect the average person has for law enforcement the more difficult the job is going to become.
VERY well said!

It is absolutely a sad state of affairs when those we trust abuse the authority we grant them.
+1 I hate arrogance. (spelling?)

Officers like this idiot were this way before they were cops and they will be this way when they are no longer cops.

Police have no corner on the market of hiring the best people.

every agency has their slice of society..

Sad thing is most agencies would not have fired this loser.

Never expect too much from the police, the entire country is turning into a "ME" society.

Just try to get good service anywhere.

We are rapidly becoming a country of employees not employers and there will be no more small business owners left. Private owned business's were motivated to provide customer service and a quality product in order to survive.
Corporations don't care about the individual customer.

I have seen it over and over, people with a "whats in it for me" attitude.

Back