anyone know of leftover 08 busa in blue?

there was a 08 blue busa about 45 miles from flint mi last time i searched on cycletrader. It was new but said it was used in shows so it might have some scratches but do a search of 100 miles of 48507(my memory of 45 miles might not be correct) and hopefully it will pull up

Yeah thanks not sure I want one 1000 people have sat on and scratched etc lol
Posted via Mobile Device

There is brand new Blue/Gold in the showroom at a dealer by my house.
Not sure the cost but give em a call. I live 20 minutes east of cleveland. If you buy the bike I work for the railroad and can pick you up in Toledo or dearborn and bring you back. You can ride it home.
Lake County Motorsports 7272 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, Oh 44060 440-951-4400 Home Page

Here is a pic of it in the showroom.
blue600.jpg

Here is a picture the day the dealer opened you will enjoy.
copwash.jpg

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe any dealer is selling an 09' in the $10k range. I'd be all over the Silver!

Ohio Honda Yamaha Motorcycle ATV Dealer - Ask Powersports - Kawasaki Suzuki Polaris Bombardier Sea-Doo Victory Scooter Watercraft Jet Boats Utility-Vehicles

614-759-9300
Ask for Patty or Princess
Its the Brice Road Store that has Blue 08 sitting in the showroom with zero miles.

I called and spoke with Patty, they have it there as you said.

$10,299 + $250 document fee + $15 title = $10,564 + 6% tax when I get home

Waiting to hear back from Bill at Turn 1 motorsports in Indiana, he sold the one he had, but said he could get another (not sure from where though). Said he would call back in a few minutes, that was a couple of hours ago, we will see.

Max Pitts is closed today.

Called Hardings in Canton Ohio, they don't ahve any blue.

Lake County Motorsports said 10,485, but i got the strong feel plus a whole lot more in all the extra BS fees.

I have a Blue 08 with less than 6000 miles. NEVER raced, Never been down. It has a Yosh R77 full system. $9000. The bike is in Arkansas

004.jpg

gongrats, she is a beauty, i posted one up i found locally for you and wound up getting a lesson on vehicle marketing economics!
lol...

Thanks guys :) I am a proud owner of 3 Busas now :) Gotta sell 1 of them but have:

2000 Turbo busa 460 hp @ 30 psi of boost
2005 NOS Busa 180 hp on motor / 230 hp on NOS
2008 Busa bone stock...........for the moment

Going to sell the wife's 05 busa

DSC_1372.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Its just amazing how huge the stock mufflers are when viewed at some angles. Like a big bazooka. It makes me appreciate my Yosh R-77 just for the weight savings alone. I'm certain with you that it won't stay that way for long.:laugh: Congrats on finding a clean one.

very clean, brand new LOL

Yep gotta agree the cans are from another world, it should hopefully have "exhaust by RCC Turbos" over the winter :)

Back