Anyone interested in an 08 Blue/Gold??

GL with the sale. Do you still have the stock seat?

No, passed that on to some here at the ORG, gave hime a sweet deal $50 plus shipping on a seat that probably nver felt a tush. the gel seat was installed at the dealer before pick up.

also, thanks for the great support everyone. having children is one of the few joys that surpasses being on two wheels.

also, thanks for the great support everyone. having children is one of the few joys that surpasses being on two wheels.

agreed.......luckily my wife rides or did before we starting having kids, so now we have 2 kids and am buying me a new bike after 9 yrs w/ the same bike.....having my cake and eating it too.......:laugh:

and don't chinch on car seats, they could save your childs life........BRITAX BRITAX BRITAX!!
we have 4, 2 for each car.

Last edited:
Were from Connecticut and the bike was in NY..and also had stock tires.

Now back to the program..:laugh:

Were from Connecticut and the bike was in NY..and also had stock tires.

Now back to the program..:laugh:

PROGRAM?

I was just asking where you were at because certain spots, New York, Florida, texas... seem to have lower prices IMO.

Fair price. Someone will always say, I know someone! Hell some here in Hawaii going for over 10k. Location, and sellers situation. If I was rich I would'nt be to concerned selling my bike for less than it's worth. Never mind the haters. Good price if they can't afford it send them to a 250cc!:moon:

Fair price. Someone will always say, I know someone! Hell some here in Hawaii going for over 10k. Location, and sellers situation. If I was rich I would'nt be to concerned selling my bike for less than it's worth. Never mind the haters. Good price if they can't afford it send them to a 250cc!:moon:

i know, u notice i didnt even go along with his games...
my daughters play games. not me

Back