Anyone interested in an 08 Blue/Gold??

domrep

Registered
Im considering selling my 08. No time to ride with a 4 year old and a new born. plus my car is too small, so i need to buy a bigger one to accomadate 2car seats

anyhow, specifics:

2008 blue and gold with 4k miles
Orient express titanium full system single side(plus marble mod)
gel seat.
pimgel lowering dog bones (1,2,4 inch settings) currently set to 1 inch
one inch Heli bar risers.

everything else is stock and emmaculate!

will post pictures soon as i get some.
Im the second owner, baught it from a 65 year old with 1k mile on it. locacted an hour outside DC in martinsburg WV (ridng a Hayabusa of course). it will take atleast another 30 minutes on anything else. LOL

sad to say i never really do what a Hayabusa is meant for, just ride it back and forth to work a few days a week. i commute 40 miles each way.

if you are interested or you know some one who is looking please PM me.

will take fair offers into consideration

Get some pics up and post it in the classifieds. You may get some bites.

Sorry you have to let her go. Congrats on your new born :beerchug:

Not to be a jerk..My buddie got a nice 08 blk/gry for $7400,with 3500 miles and some mods,GPR,Corbins,pc,pipes ect....there around!!

gl on the sale!!

Not to be a jerk..My buddie got a nice 08 blk/gry for $7400,with 3500 miles and some mods,GPR,Corbins,pc,pipes ect....there around!!

gl on the sale!!

that was a steal........desperate times call for desperate measures.

3500 miles is a LOT when you measure a 1/4 mile at a time.... :laugh: Many of these great deals exist - but there is a good chance that if you keep the bike another 10-20K miles it could have issues. I know of guys who do that - abuse it and dump it before issues arise. Not syaing thats happened in every case - but it happens. Buyer beware

3500 miles is a LOT when you measure a 1/4 mile at a time.... :laugh: Many of these great deals exist - but there is a good chance that if you keep the bike another 10-20K miles it could have issues. I know of guys who do that - abuse it and dump it before issues arise. Not syaing thats happened in every case - but it happens. Buyer beware

that does happen, but if anyone checks my bike out you will see that it's never been abused (race stunt etc.). still have the stock tires on it and they are in good shape, after 4000 easy highway miles.

GL with the sale. Do you still have the stock seat?

Back