anyone know of leftover 08 busa in blue?

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
officially on the hunt for gen II, don't care for 09 colors too much, thought white was kinda cool, but wife said it looked girly, so guess i can't go that route LOL

Im in Michigan

why's that? Riding season is over in another2 months ish here, so gotta get one now to play a bit before winter LOL

not to mention 09's seem to be about 10400 ish + tax, 2010's will be closer to msrp i imagine when they are first released

why's that? Riding season is over in another2 months ish here, so gotta get one now to play a bit before winter LOL

Then you need the best of the best - Which is the Grey / Silver. :laugh:

Like this one

IMG_6473.JPG

not to mention 09's seem to be about 10400 ish + tax, 2010's will be closer to msrp i imagine when they are first released

They actually raised the price of '09's to 13.2 as of Feb.
Sucks I know, but you can beat them down now that its later in the year.
Bubba

honda east is selling them for right about 10,400 or 10,500 for the ones they have in stock, an 09 black, and several 09 whites

honda east is selling them for right about 10,400 or 10,500 for the ones they have in stock, an 09 black, and several 09 whites

The black is very nice.:thumbsup:
I love the white but could never keep it as clean as I would like to, so I went with the Grey / Silver. I think the price will actually go up again, Just my opinion though.
Bubba

Are you wanting to stay local or are you willing to go out of state? How far away are you willing to go?

Are you talking about Honda East Of Toledo? Cause if so i know alot of people there might be able to swing you that way.:beerchug:

There is an 08 Blue at the Ask Motorsports on Scarborough Road in Columbus Ohio, Ask for Princess if you call she can cut you a AWESOME deal.

I was gonna tell you to go to your local dealer they can search for you among other dealers but it looks like someone found one for ya :thumbsup:

im in michigan, can def. travel some, the one in ohio i should check into, been talking with honda east, but they have no 08's, and the crazy deals only apply to bikes in stock, dont want to pay msrp or close to it on anything LOL

There was one at the Cherry Hill NJ store a few weeks ago. They had it on Ebay and I do not think that it sold.

Back