Differences between '08 and '09 Hayabusa's

oldschool

Registered
Other than the available colors are there any differences between the two years?

I'm partial to the blue '08 color scheme and the white '09.

Do the '08 and '09 have gear position indicators? My old GS1150E from 1985 had a gear indicator and I found it curious that there were aftermarket gear indicators for the busa.

I did a search but maybe the terms I used were not the right ones and there is nothing in the GenII sticky's.

TIA

BNG = paint...'08-'09 they are the same except for colors.

Yes they have gear indicators.

The big difference between an 08 and an 09 is that the 09 is one whole year NEWER! New = fresh! Who in there right mind could even start to believe that an older worn out 08 of any color could be faster that a brand new 09 model?
These kids on this sight are smokin' too much funny weed, me thinks!! :laugh:

I heard there were a host of performance upgrades for 09
oh sorry that is for the 2009 1000

Other than the available colors are there any differences between the two years?

I'm partial to the blue '08 color scheme and the white '09.

Do the '08 and '09 have gear position indicators? My old GS1150E from 1985 had a gear indicator and I found it curious that there were aftermarket gear indicators for the busa.

I did a search but maybe the terms I used were not the right ones and there is nothing in the GenII sticky's.

TIA

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/106242-k9-update-major-changes.html

The big difference between an 08 and an 09 is that the 09 is one whole year NEWER! New = fresh! Who in there right mind could even start to believe that an older worn out 08 of any color could be faster that a brand new 09 model?
These kids on this sight are smokin' too much funny weed, me thinks!! :laugh:

but silver/gray is the official color of old... :poke: :laugh:

Back