08 and 09 hayabusa ECU Flashing Locations

tlpjr1972

Registered
Well I got a post about misc. items for my 2008 Hayabusa and asked the question if I should use a power commander or flash the ecu? Seems that ecu flashing w/dyno may be the way to go from the comments. So now to find a shop that can flash the ECU... Google searched and found these websites
ECU Flashing
ECU Tuning Locations
Let me know if anyone has flashed thier ecu with success and if you use/used any of the shops listed on the map. Im close to Chicago and looks like there are roughly 4 shops that surround me... Sounds like I may be making some calls and taking some trips to visit the different shops.... :) Any input from forum members that are from Chicago/ NW Indiana area??? Anyone have a different list of ecu flashers???

Oh and a big thanks to everyone that hit my other post about throwing away the xtre... It is being taken out asap after reading earlier post of the problems the xtre can cause. Not that im having problems with it but dont want to take a chance. ECU Flashing all the way....

You can turn off the gearing and top speed restrictions and the fuel soft cut to raise the rev limiter yourself.
The bike only needs to be on the dyno for the fuel/ignition map:beerchug:

chicago i would say win racing

Yes, he does good work and has real world experience racing his own stuff. He actually talked me out of wasting my money on a couple things that he could have sold me. Prices are fair too. He did a very nice job ECU tuning my buddy's turbo bike.

if you can get to indy you can go to fastlane in speedway (gasoline alley), or schnitz racing in decatur. Either one of them are good. Im getting mine done by fastlane.

Back