Anyone else looking forward to the Winter Olympics

Did anybody else see short track on Sunday? Ohno going from last to first in 1/2 a lap in qualifying is about as good as it gets, and then in the Finals the 2nd and 3rd place Koreans taking each other out on the last corner was great (viewed from this side of the Pacific, anyways)!

US are in the lighter blue jerseys:

I also LOVE all the documentaries and highlight films they play, like this one:

Cant wait for Bobsled and Hockey :cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
apolo dropped the ball. second only because the korean guy wiped the other one out.

apolo dropped the ball. second only because the korean guy wiped the other one out.

He got lucky...I think he underestimated the competition. It looked like he was about to give up and settle for 4th just before those guys crashed.

Either way...it makes for some great TV!!!

Lindsey Jacob Ellis or whatever her name is seems to have been more worried about The custom paint job on her helmet as she DQd in the first corner hittin a gate.

If you dont remember she is one who had GOLD IN HAND and tried to do a show off move over a jump close to end of run where she crashed and got passed..last Olyms

So now shes a double DOH !

I stopped watching the Olympics sometime ago, for many years as far back as I can remember I watched with eyes wide open every event I could. Haven't watched any event since the Roy Jones fight I think it was 08 if they stopped doing the games i wouldn't miss it at all.

Lindsey Vonn wins GOLD in the downhill........yeah baby.....:cheerleader::cheerleader:

U...S...A...

:cheerleader:

WE'RE #1 UNH HUH....TAKE THAT WORLD.....

If I cant ride I may as well watch TV. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but i do like a good ski crash. The women had a few good ones today where no one got hurt. Sean White is up next he should put on a good show.

Shaun Scores.....GOLD ..Baby

U...S...A...

We have reclaimed lead in medal count as well...
I really do like the Olyms...National Pride...!

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

The coverage sucks though.
Wasnt it the summer Olyms where they had like 6-8 channels going same time ?

What was the final of the Mens vs Switzerland Curling?

I thought I was watching it live online, but after the tie I could not find the video anywhere

I dont know durnit. Really POs me to as I have all the channels except CNBC.
I am missing all the hockey games ...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am watching Mens group B Czech Repub and Slovakia right now.

Not sure if it has been on yet or not?

Live and Full Replays is what it says? :dunno:

Looks great on full screen but i dont think its live as you can pause it.
Says live though. I wonder why ?

Back