Why I love driving in winter storms...

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

YES YES YES

I love it!!

Wife thinks I'm crazy. I keep telling the guys at work I hope we get a blizzard:laugh:

I got a 4x4 with 33" mud tires. I aint got that thing stuck yet. It's a blast to drive where no one else can or will:thumbsup: I LOVE it when we get unexpected 8 in. and places are still open but empty parking lots full of snow cause the plows cant keep up. I get to whip it in and park anyway I want. On the highway I get my very own lane. The plows clear one or two lanes so I cruise down the fast lane in snow passing cars at 40mph:beerchug:. Snow drifts look out:laugh: unless theres been some freezing rain mixed in and refroze making an ICE mound:whistle: not so much fun

Only 33's? Dude, slap a lift on that thing and get yerself some Mickey-T's! :thumbsup:

I enjoy driving the in snow, too! It really aggravates me when people on multi-lane roads (3 lane interstate for example) just HAVE to drive side-by-side...at the same speed!

Personally, I hate snow, along with everything else about winter. Winter is just something I have to endure to get from one summer to the next.

yeah I avoid the freeways here. everyone does 20mph. I get there quicker on back roads. if you plan ahead you can consciously avoid multi car pileups and dangerous roads.

har har diesel, always the funny man! ha! in truth there was a bunch of traffic and it was hard to find a "desolate" road to snap for my narrative. I'm still waiting on the blizzard they keep promising

BRING IT! YEAH!!!

yeah I avoid the freeways here. everyone does 20mph. I get there quicker on back roads. if you plan ahead you can consciously avoid multi car pileups and dangerous roads.

har har diesel, always the funny man! ha! in truth there was a bunch of traffic and it was hard to find a "desolate" road to snap for my narrative. I'm still waiting on the blizzard they keep promising

BRING IT! YEAH!!!

come over here dude-got 8" last week, getting another 2" tomorrow and 5 more Xmas eve....Im actually glad its -18 out bcuz my boy thinks its way too cold to go sledding...Im :please:that the temps dont get back into the 30s before Xmas-then he'll be so busy w/other stuff, I'm off the hook for a few days:thumbsup:

n ahh-who sed I was tryn to be funny?:moon:

Only 33's? Dude, slap a lift on that thing and get yerself some Mickey-T's! :thumbsup:

I enjoy driving the in snow, too! It really aggravates me when people on multi-lane roads (3 lane interstate for example) just HAVE to drive side-by-side...at the same speed!

I have a 3" lift. And my wallet can't handle MT's:laugh: and I dont think they last any longer or do any better:laugh:

come over here dude-got 8" last week, getting another 2" tomorrow and 5 more Xmas eve....Im actually glad its -18 out bcuz my boy thinks its way too cold to go sledding...Im :please:that the temps dont get back into the 30s before Xmas-then he'll be so busy w/other stuff, I'm off the hook for a few days:thumbsup:

n ahh-who sed I was tryn to be funny?:moon:
Dude if I had the time off I'd bring my truck and a sled and take your boy sleddin for ya:laugh: I love sleddin but we never get to do it. When we finally do get enough snow all the hills are PACKED with people:banghead:

I would love to play like you guys are talking about - no other cars, room to slide around in the snow. Sounds like a blast.

What's the population per square mile where you guys are doing this btw? I'm guess not too high...:whistle:

did I just hear you say, "bigger aint better" in other words??? :poke:

whats the size of the engine in your sig again??:whistle:

ah'm jes sayin....:lol:

:laugh: NO you did NOT hear me right.:laugh: I said MT's are not better. Trojans are not better than Lifestyles.

I'm just sayin':lol:

I would love to play like you guys are talking about - no other cars, room to slide around in the snow. Sounds like a blast.

What's the population per square mile where you guys are doing this btw? I'm guess not too high...:whistle:

no, you missed it: In Des Moines, everyone freaks out when blizzards hit, they raid groceries and gas, buy big coats, then stay inside, and the streets are empty except for snow plows... and they don't even notice when you bounce off them. Gosh, I sure miss rear wheel drive though!! Emergency brake spins are okay but they slow you down too, draining the excitement.

no, you missed it: In Des Moines, everyone freaks out when blizzards hit, they raid groceries and gas, buy big coats, then stay inside, and the streets are empty except for snow plows... and they don't even notice when you bounce off them. Gosh, I sure miss rear wheel drive though!! Emergency brake spins are okay but they slow you down too, draining the excitement.
:laugh: here if we get 6-9in. too fast they call an emergency something or other....and say no one can be out unless its an emergency. So I always have an excuse that I'm "rushing" home from ALL the "danger":lol:

Back