I cant believe ohio's winter weather

ICEMANN

Registered
Yesterday I was fastening cable to the edge of a house and felt something brush my cheek. A friggin wasp wing slappin me in the face. Nearly had a heart attack. Didnt expect to have a moving wasp or nest in the mist of February during ohio's winter season. Heck we had snow today.

JD

Yeah I got attacked by a slow ass yellow jacket day before yesterday while on a roof top. Very wrong for northern Indiana in the middle of Feb.
Yesterday hit about 70º in early afternoon. Went into someones house, came out 15 minutes later and it was in the 40's. I'm driving home and according to the bank kiosk it was 43º. Few miles south and all of a sudden the outside windows fog up to the point I couldn't see. Pass a church sign and it's 70 again! There's like a 25º difference between 200'.
I pull into the driveway and the news cuts in on the radio warning to take immediate shelter as there are tornadoes roaming around in the area. Got some wind and pea size hail but that was it...don't think anything touched down.

This morning it was about 10º. That was a 60º swing in a matter of hours.
I've experienced crazy weather but that was by far the most dramatic.

really crazy.. was 50 on couple days ago.. now 15 degrees..

but could be worse.. heres a place in Yemen (Saudi Pennisula).. that days are around 30 degrees warmer than night.. ALL THE TIME.. year around.. wake up to 40 degrees.. than in afternoon its 70. then back down to 40 at night..

NJ i know you feel some this..
smile.gif

yemen.JPG

ROLLER COASTER TEMPS SINGLE DIDGET THIS WEEKEND 50,S later in week.I help transfer a load of windsheilds from ohio in indianapolis 5 nights a week.Man is it cold in back trailer thats been on the highway.:(
sad.gif
I saw on cnn they said hit -40 in northern minnasota can a person survive in that??
wow.gif

Back