Worst thing i've ever had to do

We can choose our friends...we can't choose our family members...this man is like a dad to you and as close a friend as you will ever have...but yet like a dad...Some believe that religions were created for nothing more than to deal with this terrible issue of "loss" of love ones...It is his time and he has had his mortal journey...feel blessed that your spirits were kindred and u had the closeness that developed and enriched one another's lives. The bitter sting of mortality...it has a purpose...

Thats real well said man, i got to thinking of that today waiting for the call, he somewhat turned into a dad to me, he's that guy that would drop everything if i needed a second hand or someone to complain about life to, more i thought about it today i realized for such a crude grouchy old bastard he came off to be, guys got a heart of freakin gold. one thing someone told me years ago, its not the quantity of friends its the quality.

He is still hanging in there, didnt hear anything at work which was killing me not knowing, got home and his wife came over. They said he did alot better overnight then they expected and started weening him off some of the meds, breathing got real bad so they put him back on some, got him stabalized enough to move to a different hospital, he is in icu there for the night to hopefully get back together so they can move him to a regular room and start recovering. He isn't out of the woods yet but is definately still here.:thumbsup:

Aint nothing gonna take down the stubborn old guy lol, his son dropped by few minutes ago and had stayed with him last night, said he came to around 3am and mumbled something about paul and tony quit messing with my tv and get that car in the trailer(to many expletives to type out) He has a tv in the garage so he'd go inside and me or his son would change it to the spanish channel or pbs that tv stays on speed lol atleast wherever he was in his little induced state he's still thinking racing, that made my day.
Thanks to everyone for the good thoughts and prayers, looks like they are helping everyone out!!

Back