Pappy doing well!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Just got off the phone with Pappy. He is doing really well. His gaping knee laceration is closed and he is going to have his stitches taken out tomorrow.

He has not gotten an estimate yet from the dealer to fix his scoot. Seems there is a problem getting a fairing to replace the broken one. He says they may have to replace both panels to get them to match??

HE says, "to give Mac and Joe a big thank you because it really means something to him for them to have helped in such a way when he was down." :bowdown:

Anyway, he is in good spirits and is active, actually cut his grass and a neighbors on his riding mower. He was getting ready to go visit with one of his girlfriends, so had to keep the conversation short, ya know what I mean??? :laugh:

There is no keeping that guy down:beerchug:

Good on you and Melissa too, Tom. Its good to know we've got folks like you around in case something bad happens.

great news!! thanks for the update, i had sent him a message on Facebook this morning but he hasn't had a chance to get back to me yet...i know the ladies are keeping him busy :thumbsup:

Glad Pappy is doing well.

Girlfriends? .....must be the socks.:rofl:

Picture%20263.jpg

Thanks for the udate. So glad he is healing up well. Pappy's little black book is probably the size of a webster dictionary!!! :laugh: Life is for the living and Pappy is LIVING!!! :thumbsup:

great news!! thanks for the update, i had sent him a message on Facebook this morning but he hasn't had a chance to get back to me yet...i know the ladies are keeping him busy :thumbsup:

Ha.....he responded to me on fb. Guess your just not cute enough :laugh:

Back