prayers requested for Pappy

(((hugs))) to Pappy. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!! He will be back to flirting with all the ladies in no time. ;)

Get well soon Pappy, glad that it wasn't worse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about this, heal up pappy,

Doyle was he on the BMW?, I assume so but was not sure.

Sorry to hear about this, heal up pappy,

Doyle was he on the BMW?, I assume so but was not sure.

Not to interrupt, but yeah, he was. It's a lil messed up but he was able to ride it back to the Phillips.

Droid via Tapatalk

Thank you all for the Prayers and kind words for my Dad.. Marvin is his real name, He is not a member here just knows alot of members through me..

Special thank you to Semi for making the dreaded call to me with the news.. Thank You Brother.. :bowdown:[/QUOTE

Doyle, Pappy may not be on the board but he is a member. He is a great person and a joy to be around. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I talked to Pappy today.. He is fine as some already know, 2 or 3 stitches in his knee and 3 toes are scraped up pretty good..

Macfast thank you for letting my Dad and the BMW hitch a ride south with you.. :thumbsup:

A great big THANK YOU to Jet Li and Mrs Jet Li and everyone else who helped in the care of my Dad while he was down.. :bowdown:

Pappy is with his brother on the way to Daytona they should be in Jacksonville about now, He is doing well- We meet up with his brother around 6 pm

Back