*UDATE* Prayer Request For Vman 1300 Dad, Bernis

Re: Prayer Request For Vman 1300 Dad, Bernis

Sorry to hear this brother. Prayers sent for your entire family. Safe travels.

Sorry to hear. We'll be thinking of you. Safe travels to you all.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm on it.....Dear Heavenly Father, we Praise your Precious Name and give You all the Glory. We come to you in prayer for this man posted in this thread. Father we ask You to comfort this man and be with him in his time of illness. We ask You Father to heal him as we know You can move mountains. Nothing is too difficult for you Father and we have great faith that you will help this man. Let it be Your will because we know you are righteous in every way. We pray that this man will seek You and Your Precious Son Jesus Christ. We pray that He will accept your Son in Heaven. We thank You father and we ask for healing. Please comfort him and be with his family, guide them and give him good doctors. Thank you Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name Amen......All who agree with this prayer say Amen......det45

Amen :please:

prayers sent for him and for safe travels for the entire family

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.:please:

Update; The Family is all here in Tennessee. Bernis is not doing well at all. His kidneys and liver are shutting down. The Family has Prayed God's Will be done. We all know that Bernis will join Kev on the streets of gold. We are praying that He suffers no longer. I want to Thank the Family of the oRg for the Prayers and Support.

The Varner Klan

Praying for comfort and peace for all of you during this difficult time. ((((hugs)))))

I want to thank everyone for the prayers !!!! The POP :please: & POF has worked, just short of a Miracle. POP :please: & POF; Power of Prayer & Presence of Family. Dad has made great improvement. But still has a long ways to go. Thanks !!!!

I want to thank everyone for the prayers !!!! The POP :please: & POF has worked, just short of a Miracle. POP :please: & POF; Power of Prayer & Presence of Family. Dad has made great improvement. But still has a long ways to go. Thanks !!!!

That is truly AWE-some Trashy!!! :cheerleader:

Glad to hear that, let me know if you need anything else......det45

Back