Please keep Pappy in our thoughts and prayers

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Just got word from georgiabusa via Pappy's nephew, Steve (many of us here know sroos & Pappy from the Busa Bashes) -

Pappy's been in ICU for the last 10 days with pneumonia. His oxygen levels have been low and his kidneys have failed. If he makes it through tonight, he's being moved to hospice care :down:

Pappy's one tough man, and I know I've shared so many great laughs and memories with him, as have so many here.

If you can find a moment, just keep him in your thoughts, say a prayer, whatever you can to help him and his family right now. :please:

Don't like hearing this :down: Hoping for good news :please:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pappy and all the Roos'. Pappy is just an amazing man and many of us here who have enjoyed his company on rides, sitting around (especially around the fire), want to be like him when we grow up...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pappy and all the Roos'. Pappy is just an amazing man and many of us here who have enjoyed his company on rides, sitting around (especially around the fire), want to be like him when we grow up...

Absolutely!!! :love:

Definitely sending my thoughts and prayers for Pappy's safe recovery. Haven't spent a lot of time in his company, but that which I did was tremendous and the time he spent on the board was always worth while.

Just got an update from georgiabusa - Pappy's being moved to hospice care.

What I wouldn't give for a night around the firepit with you Pappy...so so so many laughs. Nothing but great times with you Mr. Roos :love:

Back