Thoughts and Prayers

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
I've been sitting for almost a week with a toothache that has been throbbing threw my head. Get to go to the dentist tomorrow, but found out something tonight that made it worse.
My sister went in last Fri to have some xrays done, and they said it would be two weeks before she heard any news about it. They called today and told her to get down there this evening, they didn't even wait the two weeks; they didn't like the results.
She has a 4 out 5 chance of having cancer.
If I remember right thyroid (sp?). Can't remember because my head is pounding.
On top of this she is about to lose her house, because her piece of crap husband doesn't care enough to try and get a better job to support her and their 2 kids.
My sister has been working 2 jobs now for the longest time and he is happy where he is at making barely over min. wage.
My parents have gave thousands trying to help and my wife and I have gave hundreds. We can not help anymore.
His side of the family doesn't seem to care and won't help.

I would just like for the members of the board to keep her in their thoughts and prayers over the strong chance of cancer; and for the 2 little boys who suffer, because of their lazy dad.

Thank you from the entire pipe' family.

prayers sent for your sister and you...i hate to see it when kids get caught in situations and have to suffer because of adults failure to do what is right

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 31 2007,21:25) Prayers for your sister and her kids.  I wish the best for them.
+1, now go get that tooth pulled and whip your brother-in-law in to shape!

(semi @ Jan. 31 2007,21:29) prayers sent for your sister and you...i hate to see it when kids get caught in situations and have to suffer because of adults failure to do what is right
No worries about me.
I have to say my sister has tried.
Works two jobs and goes to school.
I have no more comments about her husband though.
argue.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 31 2007,20:31)
(semi @ Jan. 31 2007,21
super.gif
) prayers sent for your sister and you...i hate to see it when kids get caught in situations and have to suffer because of adults failure to do what is right
No worries about me.
argue.gif
just to make sure what i said was clear- that was not directed at your sister...i have seen a lot of "men" lately with that same attitude...several of the ladies i work with have husbands/boyfriends that either don't work at all or else jump from job to job and contribute nothing to the household...lazy, no-good POS!

I wish you and your sister the best.You have my info if you need anything.

Seriously

(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 31 2007,21:31)
(semi @ Jan. 31 2007,21
super.gif
) prayers sent for your sister and you...i hate to see it when kids get caught in situations and have to suffer because of adults failure to do what is right
No worries about me.
argue.gif
As for prayers, Mine are sent in for ya bro.

As for the husband... If I had a family, I would do what it took to take care of them. Whether it be sell the busa, work 4 jobs, or whatever. Single? I don't have a reason to... If I were married? My family would be my world. Some guys I just don't get.

Prayers sent.

I hope all works out for you and your sister.

God Bless

(semi @ Jan. 31 2007,21:57)
(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 31 2007,20:31)
(semi @ Jan. 31 2007,21
super.gif
No worries about me.
argue.gif
just to make sure what i said was clear- that was not directed at your sister...i have seen a lot of "men" lately with that same attitude...several of the ladies i work with have husbands/boyfriends that either don't work at all or else jump from job to job and contribute nothing to the household...lazy, no-good POS!
I know.
I was just posting it up.

Prayers sent Nathan, as always, let us know if there's anything we can do.

I have nothing but unkind words for the husband... so I won't even start.

But positive thoughts are headed toward your sister. I'm hoping she will be fine.

Please keep us informed.

My thoughts and best wishes for you both!!

Not too far to Kentucky if you need help giving the Bro-n-law an attitude adjustment.

Oh Nathan, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister...she and her kids are in my thoughts and I hope your tooth gets better
sad.gif

My heart goes out to your sister, bro. And her children. No kid should have to be raised like that, watching his or her mother work herself to the bone and have a piss-poor example of a lazy father.

My father was one of those. Trust me, I know how that can affect the children. I've seen other men like that. Drives me crazy.

My best wishes and thoughts go out to you and to her and the kids.

Keep us updated.

--Wag--

Back