Prayers and thoughts needed

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I lost my Mom in December, my only sister in February.

Tonight my Wife's Mom called, she is going in for emergency surgery tomorrow. Her adnoids (tonsils) have swollen several sizes bigger than normal, and they are going to remove tomorrow, do a byopsy. The Dr. says it may be cancer.

So, if you have any kind thoughts or prayers left in you for my family, we could sure use them.

I hate bothering you guys, but kind words and thoughts never do anything but help.

Damn I thought we were over this crap.

prayers sent...don't ever hesitate to ask for anything you need around here, especially something as essential and yet inexpensive like prayer for a loved one...if we don't look out for each other, who will?

Thoughts and prayers go out... very sorry to hear about this!

Hope all goes well and no cancer is found. My thoughts are with you all!!

First of all, you certainly are NOT bothering us. You should never hesitate to ask for prayers, support, etc when you need such things, no matter how often. I really feel for you, Bro. That's a lot to handle in such a short time.

The prayers you requested are done, just take care of your wife and give your Mom-n-Law our best. Let us know if there is anything else we may offer to assist you further.

Thoughts and prayers sent!

You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking the.org is out of prayers for you! That is part of what makes this board great!

We not only ride, but we've got each other's backs in this family. Prayers go out for her and the family to stay strong throughout this ordeal...

(semi @ May 10 2007,02:28) prayers sent...don't ever hesitate to ask for anything you need around here, especially something as essential and yet inexpensive like prayer for a loved one...if we don't look out for each other, who will?
+1 well put Semi..... prayers sent!!!!

Back