Thoughts and Prayers Please

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, just hoping you can throw a few thoughts and prayers my way. I am having a conflict at work, and may end up losing my job tomorrow (Monday). I am hoping that everything works out, because I have been there 18yrs. I know this is an obvious statement, but I really, really can't afford to lose my job!

Prayers sent!!

Do what you can to compromise, but don't compromise your integrity!!! Hope all goes well.

Hang in there man, You'll be in my prayers when i pray for this country. Times are tough but never give up. If you loose it there will be something else.

Do what is right for you (and what is right in your heart... you will be rewarded for it) ... and I'll send some good mojo out to you. :please:

Good luck tomorrow and best wishes headed your way!

you and me both, brother. i might lose mine too once my boss hears i cant make it to work because my car got totalled today.

Sorry to hear that Brian! Prayer sent! It was really nice meeting you a couple of weeks ago. Thanks again for the windshield. I'll keep you guys in our prayers. Keep us posted. :please:

Back