Remembering Pappy.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I just wanted to share a few pics that I have taken over the years of Pappy. I always enjoyed seeing him every year, we had many good times together and shared a bunch of laughs as did anyone that was around him. He may be gone from this earth, but he will remain in our hearts.

Fall_Bash_2007_038_640x480.jpg

Fall_Bash_2007_109_360x480.jpg

Busa Bash Spring 2009-170.jpg

Busa Bash Spring 2009-071.jpg

Busa Bash Spring 2009-058.jpg

Thank you so much for starting this! I'll add to it tomorrow. I know I've got pics of Pappy & I...he's always smiling, always happy!

:love:

Just a few pics of my Uncle throughout his life and some pics that put that special Marv "Sneer" on his face!

Nothing can replace the memories that we generated on and around two wheels. From Super Cross, Flat Track, and Super Bike Racing to the Bashes and our Daytona Bike Week events.

Gone but not forgotten will always ring true for me! He perfected getting 110% out of life!

Cross.jpg

Youth.jpg

His Mom and my Dad.jpg

Early Years 1.jpg

Him and His Brother.jpg

High Gear to Pea.jpg

Bike Week Friend.jpg

poop in the Woods Book.jpg

Marvs Secretaries.jpg

Early Years.jpg

Steve, haven't had a chance to talk to you directly through all of this, but you've been in my thoughts!! Every time I saw Pappy, you were right there with him...I know you will miss him the most, and I'm so happy you 2 went on so many adventures TOGETHER! That meant so much to him, and it will always be with you. Omar and I were trying to get to IL for the visitation (we're driving to CO), but I just told Tim there's just no great way to fit everything in with the time we have. I'm heartbroken for you and for Pappy's family and friends. He'll always hold a special place in my heart and I'll miss seeing him.

We're all so fortunate to have had him in our little circle here...

Can't claim any of these pics are mine...

Just search for "Pappy" here on the oRg, and you'll quickly see just how loved he was, and the stories! "Pappy was pulled over doing 82 in a 65, got out of the ticket"..."Pappy can out-ride most anyone"..."Pappy this"..."Pappy that"...he was very well loved and there are so many stories here on the oRg... :) Grabbed a few photos as I found them.

Pappy.jpg

Pappy2.jpg

Pappy3.jpg

PappyCROT.jpg

PappyDon.jpg

PappyJetLi.jpg

PappySteve.jpg

PappyTim.jpg

This one was actually the subject of an entire thread - a "caption the pic" :laugh: :)

PappyThinking.jpg

A few that I have. I enjoyed the rides and the stories with Pappy and company.

Group.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you how much I enjoy the company of all in this photo.

DSC09164.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back